It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mount Hood Bigfoot photograph

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

What it looks like to me is that the thing is moving, not that its hair is actually that long.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
I actually found this image more interesting:

It's from the first link that Gemwolf posted, and I can't think of any animal in that region that has fur like that.

Wonder if they have any riding trails up there in those woods??

Looks like the south end of a chestnut horse heading north.......Just get old blaze to back, back.....till almost all the camera sees is pony tail.....

Note the similar curves in the avatar...........just imagine a heavier tail......

[edit on 2-9-2007 by frayed1]

[edit on 2-9-2007 by frayed1]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Looks like a black bear to me, and the fact that it's in Michigan is even more supporting that. Those trail cams are awesome, I have one located in the middle of the woods. Haven't got anything besides deer on mine yet though.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

The hair looks too fine to be any type of equine tail.
I hope I'm not making a horses ass of myself here, but I've been around enough horses that I think I'd recognize one's tail.

And as far as it being a bear, no, I've lived in this area and don't see any resemblance to the fur of any bears I've seen. their fur is much shorter and does not look like this at all.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
check out Jacob's Bigfoot Photo

It's a similar debate - bear vs bigfoot. This one is tought to tell, but the Jacob's one looks like a primate.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
To me it looks almost identical to the Michigan Dogman,the way its leg is outstretched like that.Comin at you like a spidermonkey!
The second photo is bizarre as I cant imagine any wild animal with hair like that,apart from my girlfriends but she lives in Bluff Creek and I miss her so.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Check out "The Gable film" on youtube and see the similarities.
Very strange.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
that looks like a black bear to me

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join