It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of Aliens Hybrids and Ship

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Jamie Maussen and Paolo Harris provide Photo's of Aliens they interviewed and their ship. What do you think? I don't like the fact that the pictures are blurry and whats with the explanation for the blurriness Anyway you guys judge.

Interview

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Amazing how the "hybrid" photos were taken from like 5 feet or less, and are super blurry, but the pic of the camera man and the guy is as clear as can be.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
heath ledger is looking pretty stretched out nowadays.... cmon man, you know better?!?! right? this was posted a few days ago, and i think the pictures speak for themselves.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Notice the soft lens and the black edges. That's their "aura" interfering with the magnetic field of the earth....and....swamp gas...venus.

I got nothin', these pics are BS

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
You know, it's kind of a rite of passage. After you've been "into" ufos for long enough, some things are just garbage in/garbage out. But for ones like this, I like to pause for a minute and appreciate the humor value.
The subject of UFOs is so much fun on a number of levels.

And Rasobasi, what you said, that's just so inappropriate and ... cracking me up~

[edit on 6/12/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
heath ledger is looking pretty stretched out nowadays.... cmon man, you know better?!?! right? this was posted a few days ago, and i think the pictures speak for themselves.

Sorry if it was posted i did a search and came up with nothing apart from 2005 UFO conference.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I like to think that human hybrid kids would look similar to the second picture only less fuzzy.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
My mobile takes FAAAAR better shots than this and it still takes absolutely crapass and blurry shots at sub megapixel. These pictures scream fake so bad its not even funny.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
In the past one could be forgiven for having grainy out of focus photos, but as stated nowadays and even for the last 10 years or so, there have been digital cameras and even mobile phones which will take superb photos, so I can imagine that photographs will be getting a bit scarce now, unless it just increase the amount of digitaly retouched pics.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
well the second pic looks a lot like the first pic but more blury and the third pic looks like an old oil painting, my we have come a long way from the charcol scetch from a thousand yards.
i cant be sure but i think i can smell a slight odour of bulltish.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by terrylm
well the second pic looks a lot like the first pic but more blury and the third pic looks like an old oil painting, my we have come a long way from the charcol scetch from a thousand yards.
i cant be sure but i think i can smell a slight odour of bulltish.

Yes thats what I thought for the 3rd photo, looks alot like a picture of a painting, the type that you would see on an old bank note, actually I am almost certain that I have already seen this face befor, just can't find where...

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I guess the humor factor of these pictures isnt bad. I mean they didnt even try and make them look like real. Got to hand it to who ever has the nerve to bring stuff like that to the public claiming its the real deal. I mean why bother even trying to make a model that looks real just superimpose it on top of a tree branch and say its a "light ship"...

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
LOL. Photoshop emma effa! Us it! (Old Google pic I saw rehashed for todays climate).

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I don't usually comment on the photo threads as I'm no expert but WOW, these are poor. Billy Meier managed to fake(?) *much* better shots than these over 30 years ago...

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Oh Yeah, those are my people we're going to kick some azz.

Here's an excellent hybrid photo. It's unmistakable.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This is weak in a manner, i can't find a proper adjective to describe it. Seriously, who made this people famous in UFO circles ?!
Fisheye lense and Photoshop softener, the UFO pic itself ....darn.....even the C2C thingie looks more believable despite the ongoing evolution of the ship.
Again, why does ANYONE care about Mr. Moussan ? Put him into WWN territory and stop caring.
Don't know that much about this guy, since (for me) i filed him under "fraud/disinfo" years ago. And after 50 years of existence, why is the UFO community still not able to speak with one voice ? THESE are the people, that make "believe in UFOs" ridiculous for the mainstream and if they get filtered out ,we all could make a much stronger approach to the media/public.

I mean, just look at Greer (who somehow reignited my interest in the subject with the disclosure project back then), he got into public view with the DP, and while some of the witnesses surely can dismissed, there've been some very strong testifies (?) and i have to admit, i've been stunned by some of them. Now he makes money with this alien vector mumbojumbo and startrek federation of planets b/s - at this point, the guy and unfortunately his witnesses got completly irrelevant, since anytime you bring up the DP, you instantly are refered to alien vectoring and stuff.

Get the good ones together, ridicule the moneymakers and get the truth out......

But upon first seeing ATS as another GLP, i'm happy (and have been while lurking the last few years ) that there are enough sceptics here to debunk this stuff pretty fast. Now the only thing this site needs is 5-6 million more of them

Don't mind my language, not my native one.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It always saddens me to a certain extent when pictures such as this get publicity. They only add fuel to the fire of those who think UFOlogy is the realm of wackos and con men.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Here is my picture of a hybrid...it's the one these weirdos drive everyday to work!

Now if only someone would teach them to use a bloody turn signal...

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
will the real caption please stand up

just a minor nit pick in the scheme of things

but on the C2C page

this image :

is captioned as :

" A Hybrid Grey "

whereas the exact same picture is captioned here

as :

" Clarion Hybrid "

which is it ???????????

neither the " clarion child " nor " suell from clarion " are ` greys ` in the generally accepted definition

also where the heck is " planet clarion " anyway ?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
also where the heck is " planet clarion " anyway ?

It's just outside of Grimsby I think...

Grimsby (also known as Great Grimsby, after its Parliamentary constituency title[1]) is a seaport on the Humber Estuary in Lincolnshire, England. It has been the administrative centre of the unitary authority of North East Lincolnshire since 1996. According to legend, Grimsby was first founded by Grim, a Clarion fisherman. 'By' means 'village' in Old Clarion and 'city' or 'town' in the modern Clarion language.

Yep, just outside of Grimsby.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join