It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep It Fair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Right now, we need to address the problem of keeping this election fair and not letting anyone steal votes.

We need ideas, while we still have time to get things done. We need to make sure that this is one election that does not have the crap that marred 2000.

We need to fill this thread with ideas to present across the net in every board and every chat room in cyber-space.

We here at ATS are a powerful force, and we need to put our minds to work.

Flag this thread as much as you can, to get it seen by everyone who visits ATS.

And let the ideas flow. Anything you can think of that might be of help in keeping this election fair. People will see the ideas here, which is why we need the flags, and those of us who are active will spread those ideas far and wide.

Here's your chance to do your part.

MODS--please move this to the Conspiracy Forum, as this deals with the conspiracy to take away the free vote system in our elections.--My error because in hast, I was not careful of where I entered it. Thank You

[edit on 11-6-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Is there a thread where I can see all the candidates and what they stand for?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Earth2, not that I know of. There are several places on the net, but I'm not sure where just yet, or if they are all in one place.

Hopefully one of our other members will know the best spot for that.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The only fair election is the one that Democrats win? Is that what you (NGC2736) are saying?

You implied the 2000 election was marred? Just because it was a close election, why whould that mar it? Or was it marred because your candidate did not win?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
RRC, I'm not a Democrat. I do not want Shrillary in the White House. I just want an election that isn't decided by the Supreme Court. I don't want one with questions of fraud, or hanging chads, or missed votes, or anything else.

Calm down, nobody is twisting that knife in your avatar's back on this one.

You don't have a problem with it being fair, do you?

join