It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letters regarding the 9-11 Comission report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
We here's the lowdown from Senater Richard Burr- Him basicly saying "He is confident in the 9-11 commission report and do not support the creation of another commission to study this topic...

So much for We the People...

So I responded so I'll may get arrested- so if I suddenly dissapear from ATS you will know why.

--------------------------

My response-

Mr Burr,

I just got your letter and I'm dissapointed in your
response regarding the 9-11 commission report
and your lack of interest.

I however am not satisfied with the 9-11
commission report. I urge you to pursue this matter
to no end. Do you understand? There is too many
unanswered questions behind 9-11. Shall I list
them here?

Explain why two steel buildings suddenly collasped
ontop of themselves within 10 seconds. And don't
hand me the jet fuel answer.

(During a video I heard this guy talking to his wife
then I hear him scream as the building collasped
on top of him.)

Explain why Fema was in New York the night before
the attacks?

We the people, demand the 9-11 investigation be
reopened asap. I suggest youself, Dole, and
Shular get on this matter quickly.

Regards,

---------------------

Some of you may say (WHY DID YOU GO AND DO THAT FOR?) Sorry for the caps.

I'm just sick and tired of these senaters working for themselves.

I think this will get his attention I hope. Especally the Jet fuel statement. I can almost envision him spitting out coffee all over his computer screen.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If this first letter wasn't bad enough wait until I tell you what letter I sent next.

To the pres and VP... Now I'm really gonna get arrested.
But what ever it takes I'm not afraid.

Just excuse the caps.

OFFICAL IMPEACHMENT NOTICE FOR THE PRESIDENT AND VICE-PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

June 12 , 2007

Dear Mr. Bush & VP Cheney,

This is an official notice against you for Impeachment procedures. I will not address you as President therefore. You are now no longer President, kindly pack your things and vacate the White House immediately.

What part of no we don't want amnesty don't you understand?

WE THE PEOPLE SAID NO TO AMNESTY BUT YOU CONTINUE TO PUSH THE BILL. YOU CAN TAKE YOUR LEGAL TEAM AND STUFF IT. WE DON'T WANT THE IRAQ WAR. WE DON'T WANT NAFTA. WE DON'T WANT THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION. AND WE DON'T WANT YOU AND YOU COHERTS BLEEDING US DRY.

YOU ARE FIRED!!!!GET OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE NOW!!!!

From the U.S Citizens of America.

It will do me no good to fuss, scream, cry or throw a fit. America is dead- it no longer exists in our hearts and minds. Now a Godless Country run by hungry wolves driven only by money and greed. I loved this country but I was powerless against the changes that occurred over time. We have lost this Country long ago during and era that crippled our country. I’m heartbroken upon just realizing the death of our country. Our government no longer works for us "We the people." We the People are now without a home or a Country to call our own. In an estimated time of 3 years we will open our borders to Canada and Mexico. Our former land will no longer be called the United States of America but the North American Union.

NAFTA was signed in 1994 that opened trade with Canada and Mexico. This was merely the first step in this process. Afterwards we will be under siege by our own government. Armed guards busting into our homes, seizing our land, guns, money and other assets will be seized as well. Then they will herd us like cattle to different compounds.

As an American I’m fed up!! Its time to change America.

The NAFTA agreement is null and void. We didn't vote for it!! Our government did. We will not bend to your will of greed and love of money. You work for the Citizens of the United States. You do not work for on how much money you make or profit you make with your oil companies. I’m very disappointed in you Mr. Bush. Now I wish no harm come to you. I’m not a crazy terrorist who wish to kill you or American citizens. I just want you to be properly punished for the wrongs you did to America. I do not believe in Islam nor do I believe you should have never turned your back to Osama Bin Laden. Islam isn’t a religion of peace it’s a cult of death. And it should not be tolerated in our Country. Look I’m just a person who wants a better and safer America. Every white house government official corrupted by greed is fired!! Our own President is responsible for over 3,281+ deaths of our fellow countrymen and women who lost their lives in this Iraqi war that Bush caused!!! You disposed of Saddam and you would not quit until you had your own way and toppled Saddam. That result was the ultimate ruin of Iraq who was innocent of Saddams reign. This also caused the ruin of the United States, her people now trapped in an endless war. You should be charged with their murders. Their blood is on your hands. I myself will take legal action against the Government officials responsible and you Mr. Bush for the murders of the 3,511+ deaths caused by your hands. You have not only lied to the people but to other government officials.

MURDERER!!

Now from ANTI AMERICAN RIOT RAGES IN IRAQ…NOW TO THE ARMING OF SUNNI INSERGANTS? My gosh are you mad?! Thanks allot Bush we really needed that. You drove the final nail in American’s coffin. This is your fault. Due to your stubbornness and lack of leadership caused the death and destruction in Iraq and America. But oh how I was wrong you’re the President of the United States...I will do what I want when I want. So you think... No!! Even Presidents have to follow procedures and laws of America. For that failure as President you are hereby fired!!! As a citizen I have the right to speak up and oppose our government when they fail to do their jobs. So pack your bags and leave your vast riches at the door. Any one who speaks against this “Official Impeachment Notice” you to shall pack your bags as well and leave your riches at the door. The greed and corruption in America ends NOW.

Sincerely,
From WE THE PEOPLE.

join