It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain "24" to me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I LOVED the first season of the show... what like 2 or 3 years ago. The premis itself was addictive.

One episode = 60 minutes. One season = 24 hours.

A day in the life of a secret agent.

Then I didn't watch for a while. So I do tonight, it's been like what 3 days I missed? His originally teenage daughter in High School is a twenty something secret agent herself, and the guy that was running for President IS the President...none of this President elect stuff. And "jack" (I think) is somewhere in South America. Wouldnt' that plane flight have taken at least 2 or 3 seasons?

Obviously they changed the format, but did they say why? It sucks. It has nothing to do with "24".

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

here you this should clear things up a bit

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I don't think that the seasons are consecutive days. Anways "60" on Conan O'Brien is better. Each episode is 1 second in the same minute.

[Edited on 1/7/04 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Jack is not in South America, he is in Mexico. I just started watching the show mid way through season 2. Each season is not of one day after the other. At the beggining of this season they said it was 3 years after season 2. A great site to get a brief summary of episodes is www.epguides.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I have not missed an episode and never will!!!!
Obviously you can't have consecutive days because there are not credible real brushes with terrorism on a day to day basis. I think fast forwarding keeps the show fresh, there's a lot to catch up on. The new romance last season started this season showing that they are now married. Its nice to see results not watch the boring details in between. It gets right to the juicy stuff. "Drama is life with the dull parts cut out".
Jack is under deep cover as if he has turned his back on his country, he has a heroin addiction and he's trying to by a deadly virus before it gets in the hands of terrorists!!! WOW!!! Exciting, huh? How can anyone not be totally and completly addicted to this show?

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the links and updates!

Wow, Jack's a junkie!!!!

Finally, reality TV.

top topics

join