It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT!!!!Amnesty Bill is back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is very bad. I know there is a thread out already but its on Above Politics. I have it on the link on my signature below.

Got two days only- Call email,fax all you can to stop this bill once and for all.

White House Switchboard: 202-456-1414
White House Comment Line: 202-456-1111

See the NYTimes article linked here:

www.grassfire.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
They will keep doing it until it passes. They hate average American citizens who are struggling to find jobs. They want to suck the rest of the wealth into their own wallets.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Considering that neither extreme is going to win, we can not deport tens of millions of people,
especially when we don't know where they all are, and we can not just create blanket amnesty
(I'd rather have the latter of the two), a bi-partisan compromise bill like this is really the only
way to go, and by keeping it from being passed they are ultimately only being stubborn idiots
and hurt America by doing so.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
What baffles me is why Bush is so for this. Big wigs just paying him off as usual so they can keep their inexpensive workers perhaps? Bush really does not care about the good of the people - just what a few elitists want done.

I live in South Florida, and believe me, this is a big deal around here. Immigrants, legal and illegal, are literally everywhere. I was quite surprised when my friend got in bad accident with one who blatantly cut her off a few weeks ago - the illegal had no license, no identification, no green card, etc... how does that work for insurance exchange in an accident

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Considering that neither extreme is going to win, we can not deport tens of millions of people, especially when we don't know where they all are, and we can not just create blanket amnesty (I'd rather have the latter of the two), a bi-partisan compromise bill like this is really the only way to go, and by keeping it from being passed they are ultimately only being stubborn idiots and hurt America by doing so.

It is not ok for 12 million illegals to swamp us taking over everything. If they had a passport and visa I wouldn't mind. I went to Egypt last year I had a my documents that I needed passport and even got my shots . So they can do the same thing.

I thought about it If the bill passes 12 million new folk - but if it dosen't the we still got people flooding us. I don't like this one bit.

new topics

top topics

join