It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Harper and Bilderburg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I find it offensive that Stephen Harper was in attendance to the Ottawa Bilderburg conference and have been suspect of him ever since.
I see that he may be not as clean as he would have us believe.
Bono accuses him of blocking a meaningful deal on African aid at the G8 summit.

www.thestar.com...
stop-stephen-harper.blogspot.com...

After watching a PBS special on Tony Blair I have no doubt about the manipulation of government and currency by the Bilderburg and the puppets Blair, Bush, Harper

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
If Harper was only half the moron that he is he would be able to secure a majority gov't. His record is disgusting. This should be no surprise to anyone. At least Bono knows it's that tool in Ottawa and not the Canadian people. You have to lay some of the blame on the Liberals as well. If they hadn't have acted as corruptly as they did Harper would never have gotten in power. The country didn't vote Harper in, they voted the Lib's out.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Steven Harper 2 years prior to being our PM was invited secretly to a bilderburger confrence, as were all the other world leaders and figure heads.
Even Paul Martin was invted two years prior Tony Blair and so on...

Who do you think consulted Paul Martin to move his shipping business to the USA good ole Neo Cons.

The bilderburger group has agenda's plain and simple and the money and power and any means to do or accomplice what ever they please.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Some good articles about his Neo Conservative ways.

Article #1

Article #2

Article #3

Article #4 (The man Behind Steven Harper)

Articl e #5

As soon as I seen this Guy shake his kids hand I knew he was a Goof.

new topics

top topics

join