It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Accounts -- Where are they?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I have traditionally ignored the abduction aspect of the UFO Phenomenon, but after reading jritzmann's riveting account a while ago and Whitley Strieber's fascinating book Communion, I must say that I think that there may be something to it. That is to say, I don't think that all "alien" abduction experiences can be rationally explained.

But why aren't abductions discussed very much on ATS? For that matter, why don't more people post accounts of their abductions? Are these incidents not happening as much as they were in the '80s and '90s? I would love to learn more about experiences with "visitors" so that I can try and better understand this phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Actually there are some threads pertaining to that topic here.Sorry i cant cut/paste but i think the best written here was by a member here handle seentoomuch.You might try a member search and find her 1st hand account.I dont think you would be sorry.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Why, I'll tell you why....it's a waste of time.

When I first started here years ago I wrote about my experiences it was a total waste of my time.

I know I won't do it again. You can repeat yourself a million times and it still goes unnoticed.

Unfortunately this is just the way it is.

join