It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gods harvest ready or not ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The end is it so or will it be later?Some folks believe soon, some believe later.This is just one mans thought on the subject.I believe today is the day you need to prepare for the rest of life itself.If you follow the Bible and it's teachings you will see and believe like me.If not you still have a chance to repent of your wicked ways.If not this is the only heaven you will see.It's time for all of us to stand up and be counted.For what you may ask?For what you are about to receive.It's not long coming.Remember today is the day of salvation!If God be for us then who came be against us!Fear not for he is with us!

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hello General. I would like to contribute to your thread. however I have some questions.

What is the name of your G-d?

Originally posted by GeneralT.

..If you follow the Bible and it's teachings you will see and believe like me...If not you still have a chance to repent of your wicked ways.

By that I will assume your G-d is Jesus of Nazareth?

That being said, I will wait on your replies.

Thanks.

Mr. G

CX

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I think more people would take an interest in what believers say if they did'nt try and use the same speech style as was used back then, as though they were some kind of messenger or saviour themselves!

Did'nt grasp a word of that!

Just out of interest, if you so much about what is coming.....what exactly IS coming?

I gather this one would be better off in the religous department.

CX.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
And if I do not believe in God, will I still be part of the harvest?

Can we have hard evidence that today is the day?

I certainly agree that today we prepare for the rest of our lifes, just as yesterday I did and tomorrow I will.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Sorry for bursting the preaching salvation bubble here but this is current events, this topic should be in religion and spirtuality in BTS.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

If you follow the Bible and it's teachings you will see and believe like me.If not you still have a chance to repent of your wicked ways.If not this is the only heaven you will see.

So what you believe is correct and everyone else is wicked? Huh!? I did not know that.

If God be for us then who came be against us!Fear not for he is with us!

God may be for us, but I can think of a lot of people who are against God, and by association they are therefore against us as well.

new topics

top topics

join