It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Accident - Creepy Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I don't know if it's just me, but this video truly gives me the creeps.
I don't even know what language they're speaking, but if they're all just acting, it's done very well. What do you think of this?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Somebody posted that a while back.

It is kinda creepy.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Somebody posted that a while back.

It is kinda creepy.

Dang, I searched and searched before posting. I'm interested in finding the existing thread on it, but the only thing I can think to search for are variations on "accident" or "wreck."

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
This one has been cleared up:

"My name is David Rebordão and I am the author and producer of the short film "A Curva"

How about this one

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
It looked like it was made for some sort of scary movie.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry

"My name is David Rebordão and I am the author and producer of the short film "A Curva"

Ha! That was easy. Thanks Phil.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hehe, that's portuguese.

That was a 'students' short film about something that supposedly happened some years ago in Sintra, Portugal.

It's a story about some hitchhiker girl. That group of friends found her asking for a ride in the middle of nowhere and let her in the car, thinking she probably needed help. A few miles ahead they start talking with her and, all of a sudden she says:

"- Hey, look over there. See that curve up ahead?"
"- Yes."
"- That's where I died."

And then the crazy stuff happens.

All the dialogue before the main event is not very important, they're only
talking about being kind of lost, and are trying to get in the right track (to wherever they were going).

The real victims of the true story (true is relative
i'm a bit skeptical about it), aren't dead. I don't think nobody died. They were only found later, inside the car, with a few injuries, if my mind doesn't fail me.
Words from their mouths are: Untill today, they haven't got an explanation for what has happened that night. They got out of it with serious mental issues, sleep problems, panic, etc.

If I come across more information on this event, it my pleasure to post it here.

Greetings from across the Atlantic, ATS!

EDIT: Found the video with english subtitles. The grammar is a bit poor, but is good enough to be understood.
Youtube Link

After all, according to what says in the end of the video, both the front passengers died, only the guy who was filming (David) survived.

[edit on 11/6/07 by Zarathrusta]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry

How about this one

www.youtube.com...

couldnt the police trace that car with its licence plate ? also make and model of car ?

still it is interesting!

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Zarathrusta, thanks for the extra info. I never would have guessed the part about the girl being a ghost.

The way I was interpreting before was that, after they pick up the girl, they start encountering a dimensional or some other kind of aberration, wherein the camera does that glitch thing a couple times. Then you see off on the side of the road someone running. When the girl looks at the cameraman, her face is screwed up, and the way she looks at the cameraman and screams, I assumed he was messed up too--then the crash.

Either way, it's very effective. It reminds me of Blair Witch, which I think is a great horror flick. The subjective, undefined horror is scarier than monsters and such I think.

top topics

join