It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My posting web article links in External links sections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hi,

I am noticing I keep posting links here in tinWiki to news articles on the web in the "External links" sections of tinWiki pages. Just wanted to ask for a comment as to whether that's alright or if it may get a bit much...

If it seems it gets too much I imagine I can easily set up some Geocities page or something like that for each topic and put links there instead for articles I come across on the web, then only put one link to that links page in the "External links" sections that are for news article type external websites.

It may be that it's not a problem however, but I wanted to just mention the topic since I came to think of it right now when I posted another such news article external link.

Optimist

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You are doing fine. Alot of those geocity sites get canned if they don't get traffic anyhow. You are doing a great job, so keep up the good work!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Thank you, William One Sac. I will basically continue as before then.

On a side note, I notice that sometimes it can be good to move some links from the External links section over to the References section when the link is not only related to the topic but maybe also has some background information for what the tinWiki article talks about. (I mean when there is a very long list in External links this might be an idea.) Also, in the NWO article I organized the External links section a bit by adding small sub-headers, separating Homepages (as they are sometimes called) and news articles.

Optimist

join