It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel launches new super high-tech spy satellite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
www.jpost.com...

Supposedly the most advanced satellite Israel has ever launched.

[edit on 10-6-2007 by princeofpeace]

[edit on 10-6-2007 by princeofpeace]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well.........Israel is no slouch when it comes to intelligence gathering. Look at the small strip of land they are on, their country is probably the size of Austin, TX. They have no choice but to take every defensive measure possible since they have been and always will be surrounded by countries who want to do them in.

I sure as hell wouldn't # with them.................well, I kind of play with them at work, but it is all in good fun. They usually won't attack anyone unless they are attack first........then watch out.

I would take their intelligence over that of the United States any day.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This is good news for the US taxpayer. The less we are tied to Israeli aggressions the better it is for our own security.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This is true.The israelis have not just 1st rate intel but do excell in science.Medical,military etc.Their no dummies.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The 1st rate claim is debateable. Im just curious once the Iranians prepare to launch their own sattellite (Which is supposed to be soon) what type of condemnations they will come up with.

We already know China has technology to destroy sattellites. What would stop the countries being intruded upon from aquiring such technology and using it? Just seems like more reasons for trouble.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xfile
This is true.The israelis have not just 1st rate intel but do excell in science.Medical,military etc.Their no dummies.

if thats the case why did they kill so many thousends of innacent cuvilians in lebonean? why do they kill so many cuvilian in GAZA and the west bank?

if their Intel is so great wouldnt that mean they would kill less innacent people then kill more.

so on their Intel i say BS

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I wouldn't be so quick to point the gun there,
The US has made the mistake a few times of ignoring their own intelligence, keep in mind, the Israeli defensive military is under it's own command... which I consider a mistake... but it opens the gates for all sorts of data tossing.

I'm sure the intelligence is there, they just chose not to use it...

... which seems to be an ongoing trend with todays governments.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xfile

They do at that.................I only hope they don't start abusing their powers as I am afraid they will.

top topics

join