It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAJESTIC TWELVE DOCUMENTS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Here are 15 [16] pages of the original, typed "Majestic12" document, The Annual Report of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, submitted to President Truman in the late summer of 1952.

From first page...

5. The occupants of these planform(sp) vehicles are, in most respects, human or human-like. Autopsies, so far indicate, that these beings share the same biological needs as humans.

(Sure doesn't sound like "grey" aliens to me.)

www.abidemiracles.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I know you probably will refuse to accept it, but I guess I'll throw it out there for everyone else:

"Among recent Roswell hoaxes was the MJ-12 fiasco, in which supposed top secret government documents including an alleged briefing paper for President Eisenhower and an executive order from President Truman corroborated the Roswell crash. Unfortunately, document experts readily exposed the papers as inept forgeries (Nickell and Fischer 1990)."- From Skeptical Inquierer Magazine

Anyway, even if you refuse to believe that, there is certainly no proof that these documents are legit at all, and most unbiased 3rd parties who have looked into it have seen through it as a sham.
I wouldn't take any of that too seriously.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
SevenZeroOne, aliens/ETs don't exist. UFOs are swamp gas, the planet Venus or weather balloons.

You are free to believe as you choose, same as I am. I cannot prove and have no proof whether the documents are legit.

I always suggest you read everything with a skeptical mind and use your own common sense with what you read.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
SevenZeroOne, aliens/ETs don't exist. UFOs are swamp gas, the planet Venus or weather balloons.

You are free to believe as you choose, same as I am. I cannot prove and have no proof whether the documents are legit.

I always suggest you read everything with a skeptical mind and use your own common sense with what you read.

Precisely my point, my friend. Which is why I posted it.
If you truly are looking for the truth, then you have to look at everything from every angle.

Right now, there's ALOT of evidence out there to suggest some (if not all) the MJ-12 documents are forgeries or fakes. I think that's a pretty relevant tidbit of info to add to a discussion concerning said documents.

Not trying to sabotage your thread, but it's certainly not something that should be overlooked when discussing this topic.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
SevenZeroOne, Actually I was being sarcastic about UFOs, but being realistic about those scanned documents.

William Cooper has detailed many things on the Shadow Government.

"...History is replete with whispers of secret societies... The oldest is the Brotherhood of the Snake, also called the Brotherhood of the Dragon, and it still exists under many different names. The Brotherhood of the Snake is devoted to guarding the 'secrets of the ages' and the recognition of Lucifer as the one and only true God... It's secret symbol is the all-seeing eye in the pyramid. ~William Cooper (Author of "Behold a Pale Horse")

Operation Majority by William Cooper
galactic2.net...

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Anyway, even if you refuse to believe that, there is certainly no proof that these documents are legit at all, and most unbiased 3rd parties who have looked into it have seen through it as a sham.

Perhaps you are unfamiliar then, with this project...

www.majesticdocuments.com...

There is quite a bit of evidence actually, that suggests that although MJ-12 may no longer go by that name, it did, and does, exist.... I think you are thinking of one particular document, but there are numerous documents, and from various sources....

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I don't trust those damn scientists with their dating crap. I'm pretty sure this stuff is the real deal.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Thanks Gazrok, that site has many PDF files of documents.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Perhaps you are unfamiliar then, with this project...

www.majesticdocuments.com...

There is quite a bit of evidence actually, that suggests that although MJ-12 may no longer go by that name, it did, and does, exist.... I think you are thinking of one particular document, but there are numerous documents, and from various sources....

Common sense question here:

If someone comes forward with a ream of documents they claim to be absoultely legit, and you can prove that at least several of them are forgeriies or fakes, would that not then cause you to seriously question the authenticity of ALL those documents?

I'm not sure how many MJ-12 documents there are, but several have been proven to be fakes/forgeries by legitimate document experts. Why then would the people who brought these documents to the public's attention create fake documents to mix in with "real" documents? That simply doesn't make any sense.
If I had a real picture of the Loch Ness monster, why would I go make fakes to release alongside the real one?

top topics

join