It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ok my brother had a dream about the us iraqi northstar please read:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
ok my my brother keeps a dream journal of sorts,and i was reading it,this is from about a year ago, he wrote

"it was the movie signs and mel gibson told him the us and iraqi northstar are a perfect straight line, then he saw a crazy 3d thing which looked like points of light connected by lines."

for fun i typed us iraqi northstar into google and came across this link

www.msnbc.msn.com...

in the link it says this

"In one example of insufficient controls, the United States stored hundreds of millions of oil dollars in a vault in a Baghdad palace. Government auditors found that the key to the vault was kept “unsecured” — in a U.S. official’s backpack.

Iraq’s U.S. administrator, Paul Bremer, pledged last year to hire a certified public accounting firm to ensure proper controls. But the United States gave the contract not to an accounting firm but to a tiny consulting company, Northstar — which NBC News found is headquartered at a private home near San Diego.

"They violated the rules. They picked a contractor who didn’t meet their requirements," says Paul Light, a government contracting expert and professor at New York University.

Northstar’s president says the Pentagon knew Northstar was not a certified public accounting firm and that four experienced employees went to Iraq and did a good job. However, one audit notes that a single Northstar employee maintained spreadsheets tracking billions of dollars."

ok by brother isnt into conspiracy doesnt follow the wot,and passed this off as a random dream,but i think there may be more to it,i just find it intresting that northstar us and iraqi showed up in a random dream and lo and behold,there actually is a northstar company that handled iraq funds.there could be some type of corruption there,

i just thought id see what other peoples take on this is

new topics

join