It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fulvic Acid as a cure for Heavy Metal Poisoning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have a life long exposure to LEAD.

As a child I melted lead from old sewage waste lines into forms that my grandfather (plumber) and I would bring to the recycling center. My grandfather would (innocently) let me play with liquid mercury from thermostats; I'd pool it from hand to hand.

I remember scraping lead paint off of cherry wood in the low ceiling basement with my father using a propane torch. We took all of the old paint off the trim in our two story home; working in the basement.

For the past 5 years I have worked to restore historic homes, I have sanded, ground, swept, cut, might as well say... rolled around in, lead paint chips.

-------------------------------------

Lead poisoning can lead to:

Behavior or attention problems
Failure at school
Kidney damage
Irritability
Aggressive behavior
Low energy
Difficulty sleeping
Headaches
muscle weakness

...and that is pretty much me. ADHD, don't sleep a wink, easily irritated, horrible migraines, chronic fatigue, etc.

So... last week a friend of mine who is into organic gardening introduced me to fulvic acid which he uses to help his plants thrive, but also has use as a chelating agent.

So... I'm going to give it a go and pick up a supplement at the health food store on Monday.

www.healthylivingintl.com...

www.advancedbio.com...

www.ghchealth.com...

Don't mind the adds... but please read up on fulvic... it seems to be a miracle worker in our soil and in our bodies.

These days we are all exposed to high quantities of heavy metals and low amounts of the trace minerals we need are absorbed into our blood because of the depletion of our soil. Perhaps fulvic is for everyone?

Let me know your thoughts...

I am,

Sri Oracle

Dae

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well keep us informed on how it goes, I was kinda hoping you had already been using it for a while and was reporting in. Good luck!

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I was interested in chelation therapy...cost about $3500 canadian
I think I will give this a go instead.
thanks for the information, thats a new one to me
very good thread.
kudos

[edit on 10-6-2007 by junglelord]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Casting my own lead bullets caused me to also look for a "cleanser". Nature's Sunshine puts out a capsule called Heavy Metal Detox. It's got cilantro leaves, sodium alginate, apple pectin, N-acetylL-cystein, magnesium citrate, l-methionine, kelp, alpha Lipoic acid. About $21.50 for 90 capsules. Btw, I don't sell any health food products so am not pushing a particular brand. Just telling you what I found in that "department". Let us all know how you fare with fulvic acid, how much you take, how often, etc. Best of luck.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Thank you for this information Sri Oracle!

I have been a silver smith for 25yrs and have absorbed my share of cadmium and other heavy metals used in solders and other metal alloys.

My symptoms include frequent headaches, ringing in my ears, bad floaters and trouble concentrating and poor memory.

I'm willing to try a chelating therapy.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Thank you Sri. I'm going to investigate this.

Beginning when I was 5 years old (1960), my father taught me how to bite split-shot lead sinkers onto my fishing line. Growing up in Montana, I did a lot of fishing. By the time I was 10, I went from the top in my classes to the bottom. I had behavioral problems, lack of concentration, and periodic episodes where my field of view would swing violently back and forth. My teachers always told me to just put my head on my desk. I was never brought to a doctor for the condition. Even into my 20s, I would get blinding visual "snow" and horrible headaches. It wasn't until I was in my 30s and had long since ceased fishing that I realized what had been going on.

I'm going to take a blood test for lead beforehand so I can judge the efficacy of the fulvic acid. I'll report back.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I want to report that I was unable to obtain fulvic acid locally... and I have purchased online with

HEALTH WEALTH AND HAPPINESS:
ecomvault.com...

I purchased a 2 month supply of:

Vital Earth Liquid Fulvic Mineral Complex

and from what I understand of it all... you're not actually after fulvic ACID; but rather the suspended alkaline solution of fulvic.

It should be liquid and should have a ph of ~7.8, and be PLANT based not mineral or clay based.

Shipment should arrive tomorrow! More updates to follow.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So I have been taking fulvic for a week now. The daily dull groggy feeling has lifted to some degree and I am experiencing some due mental clarity. I can say however that my overall anxiety towards life is still, well... popping and clicking... much a-goin' on in this world these days.

My religious studies have centered on buddhism, hermetics, raja-yoga, and sanskrit mantra for the past month (I am an open book if you have questions). I can't say whether the latest round of clarity is due to the fulvic or not... but I can say that I wake up each morning and unscrew the plastic cap and take my shot with my morning cereal like clockwork. I look forward to it; it enters my thoughts early in the day. It does seem to fill a void; besides it sits besides my plastisized milk carton in the fridge.

Manic Depression has captured my soul.

I was speaking with a friend of mine yesterday however about supplementation. His philosophical outlook at the moment is best classified as a stringent macrobiotic buddhist. He is quite devout; in the physical, he avoids electricity more than I can claim to and has truly let go of most worldly possesions (though like me he keeps a computer as a "trasitionary tool"). So anyway, his diet is quite without nutrient due to all he has given up in his do-no-harm and keep balanced yin/yang ways... and he's kind of a pale thin creature, so I asked him with due compassion, "what do you do for vitamin b12 brother? Do you know that b12 cannot come from a vegan diet and that without it you risk alzhiemers, parkinsons, and autism?"

He looked me in the eye for the first time in our conversation and said, "I transmute it from the rice and beans I eat and the water I drink."

The UPS driver had his diesel truck running as I signed the little keypad last week to accept the 4 plastic bottles of organic fulvic. They were protected in styrofoam peanuts, shipped in a box wrapped several times over in celephane.

Somehow, I question his transmutation less.

I am,

Sri Oracle.

Healthy Wealthy and Happy, maybe... cynical, definately.

top topics

join