It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Want Proof?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It is the intention of this thread to contain valid articles of evidence of the existence and plans of the NWO. Quotes from Rockefeller, WTO IMF plans, NAFTA NAU articles, military plans, control technologies etc... Let's convince those who are not convinced. Let's consolidate our research here. Please avoid trivial comments.

I'll begin with this:
CONVERGING TECHNOLOGIES FOR IMPROVING HUMAN PERFORMANCE, I know this has been mentioned around ATS but it has not received too much attention. This is a plan developed by the National Science Foundation and the Department of Commerce. It is a thorough document that describes how humanity will be implanted with technology. Nano machines in your blood and brain is the goal. The creation of a hive minded society will be the result. Under Patriot Act the government would be within the law to monitor these 'computers' which are in fact a hybrid of your brain and nano machines.
Documentation Here

The idea of becoming a cyborg is being reinforced in the media. The science channel broadcast a disturbing documentary about this. Robosapian

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well as soon as I see a terminator type person I will kill it!

And so should anyone else.

This tech is so uncalled for, It will only help to control us all that us all.
Look at RFID chips imagine what they will know about you when they will eb able to inject micro processors into your human cell structure.
SCARY....

join