It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

water/life/whatever on mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
so say it was water and its proven it can be a liveable planet.. would it be a good thing or a bad thing? do you think it would be taken advantage of? would people freak out. would this affect religions world wide? honestly do you think it would be a positive or negative backlash?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
TheBadge

so say it was water and its proven it can be a liveable planet.. would it be a good thing or a bad thing? do you think it would be taken advantage of? would people freak out. would this affect religions world wide? honestly do you think it would be a positive or negative backlash?

There is water on Mars and it flows from the icecaps to underground where a race of advanced intelligent life (advanced people) lives.

Humans on Earth cannot move to Mars. The atmosphere is very different inside of Mars as well as outside. Besides, on the outside of Mars there is hardly an atmosphere at all.

People will always freak out no matter what. So don't pay too much attention to them. All the advanced races that visit Earth have something very important to share with our world for sustaining the life on it, and quality of life on it.

Our leading governments will continue to do everything they can to make negative backlash about the visiting races in the minds of humans. But ultimately, it's only a positive thing that our world WILL eventually ally with our local group of worlds, despite government control of information.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The existence of water on mars is a fact since the days of Galileo, who mapped out a network of dried canals on its surface with his brand new telescope. We have pictures of ice, liquid water, clouds etc etc since many years.

I wonder who is freaking out?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

The existence of water on mars is a fact since the days of Galileo, who mapped out a network of dried canals on its surface with his brand new telescope. We have pictures of ice, liquid water, clouds etc etc since many years.

oh no way? honestly i didn't know this so what is the big hype then in the other posts? well ill change my question.. if it was confirmed for sure..etc that there is life on mars and maybe POSSIBLY liveable by humans ..(hell not just even mars other planets..)how would it be?just add this to the original question and damn i dont make sense but whatever haha
maybe been asked before but whatever im asking again

There is water on Mars and it flows from the icecaps to underground where a race of advanced intelligent life (advanced people) lives.

i haven't heard this one either... well i mean what if this was confirmed as 100 percent true it became common knowledge you know? how would it go down you think?

[edit on 10-6-2007 by TheBadge]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This topic is already being discussed here:

Looks like Water on Mars to me!

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

join