It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

intellipedia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i dont know if anyone has posted about this but apparently there is a secret branch of wikipedia only accessible through siprnet and jwics en.wikipedia.org... ...it consists of six different wikis anyone wanna speculate whats in there imean besides classified tactics and the such

[edit on 10-6-2007 by justanothergangster]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Here is the correct link...

en.wikipedia.org...

And an additional source:

esenai.com...

[edit on 10/6/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The link provided answers your question:

It includes information on the regions, people and issues of interest to those [intelligence] communities.

Obviously one wiki tackles issues by region

The next by issues which may be multi regional

The last obviously is a vast compendium of information about specific individuals. Aviation security is one example of an agency which would use a wiki to profile individuals.

The CAPPRA system keeps a global database on US and non US Citizens alike. Western countries like Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United Kingdom contribute information about their citizens to the database. In return for participation the citizens of contributing nations enjoy less restrictions entering USA.

In part that is why Al Quaeda seeks to recruit muslim extremists from valid passport holders in those nations.

All people have a score on the system. Ever wondered when you hand over your passport what they look at on those computer screens ?

If you ever tell a bad taste joke at security screening when asked if you are carrying weapons, then it's recorded.

If you have a bad debt rating, have too many speeding tickets, tell too many jokes about G W Bush. If you are not a blonde blue eyed Aryan and don't go to church every Sunday, it affects your rating.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Folks really need to look into this. We've all been profiled since the day we first began using the web.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

True we have been profiled not only by government but by big biz as well.

Every time you use your MC or Visa the data is collected filtered and stored.

At one time in my life I used to take a persons info for biz purposes and later as I moved up the corporate ladder I discovered the many ways the data was used.

For example you can sort income as well as discretionary spending via zip code.

Not long ago two zip codes from Dunwoody, Ga and parts of Washington DC were at the top of the list although that has changed. (s2005)

You can analyze spending patterns via zip code as well as the type of spending....ie fast food sales vs grocery sales via zip code.

Many big box retail outlets use this data to plan for expansion in new markets.

The info in the meta systems is a very very diverse and rich resource to whomever can access it...big biz and goverment.

new topics

top topics

join