It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg: The ultimate conspiracy theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

"In my experience the most useful meetings are those when one is free to speak openly and honestly. It's not unusual at all. Cabinet meetings in all countries are held behind closed doors and the minutes are not published."
The title is written not by me, but the Beeb (BBC)

news.bbc.co.uk...

Here's a quote in the 'artickle', a personal opinion of the writer (and not that expressed or necesserily shared by the Beeb!)

"In my experience the most useful meetings are those when one is free to speak openly and honestly. It's not unusual at all. Cabinet meetings in all countries are held behind closed doors and the minutes are not published."
:

Maybe he should post on ATS if he wants to be able to have the freedom "to speak openly and honestly" LOL

wow:

Interesting isn't it? that Bilderberg 'conspiracy' is being aired on a mainstream global news network... is this also part of the 'zionist plot' disclosure program, (which includes UFOs)?

One world, one master? = NEO from Matrix? If Matrix reflected life, wouldn't NEO, after destroying all evil, be the epitomy of evil itself? - which would then live, and be alive? = al(l) evil?

...I hope I'm in the 3rd film/life, when they all get paid and l**d b4 they all fight the machines!

I need to change my diaper after all that, so while I go do just that, read the article, and state your feelings on what you are reading with you own eyes, little, insignificant contributor to the 1(world currency, nt dollar)Bill(ion) plan?

I hate using parenthesis, but both my m8's PARENT, and HIS SIS, suggested people would get the frekken idea already...Jeesh!

[edit on 10/6/2007 by deaman88]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by deaman88
Bilderberg: The ultimate conspiracy theory

Care to offer your thoughts and or opinions on the contents of said news/article? I'm sure there are others here who would be most interested, and it would most likely serve as a means to inspire the discussion/debate.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
U are too quick, I was having problems with editng the info lol, see the origional post!

I commend you for your speed however, and await your comments ideas and opines

new topics

join