It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WTC2 impact internally pressurized the WTC1 impact zone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
What caused the black smoke in WTC1 to puff outwards from at least 3 sides when WTC2 was impacted?

I found this while reviewing the live impacts during the newcasts to check up on these so-called "TV Fakery" claims.

I've watched this over and over in high quality and there's absolutely some soft of pressurization effect from the impact in the other building.

Someone with a closed perspective, in regards to the TV Fakery view, would merely make note of the way their camera switches angles just before the live impact. This is a common trait that humans engage in to satisfy their own preconceptions, and this cognitive defect is known as Confirmation Bias. However, when one looks beyond saytisfying their own preconceptions, other things can be found such as what we have here.

My question to everyone in general is, is anyone aware of any sorts of reports of a pressurization effect in the oppposing towers, in either impact event?

My question to the TV Fakery / No Planers people is, beyond what made the impact holes themselves, how can we have such an effect if the events were faked??
Notice that's a 2 part question, because not only do you have to explain how there was such a pressurization effect, but how do you get around the impact holes whereas the impact events are now corroborated not merely by the event "happenening on video"... but also by this internal pressurization effect?? Please provide a full explaination if you're to be taken seriously, as this is very important if we're to even consider the wild fakery / no planer claims.

[edit on 10-6-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

new topics

join