It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cant believe this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
the one assistant manager that we all hate (and i mean everyone in the store, well almost everyone) has been sent backi to us.

Because she fugded up her managment position and is on her final warning.

so shes been demoted and out of all the places they send her to
they send her back here, i mean we were over the moon when she left and now shes back most of us just want to quit or change the days we work.

she cant joke and her jokes are lame and full of BS and very insulting.
and looks down on everyone.

fuding fudge

hope she fudges up and gets booted for good.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Bodrul, that just sucks totally. I think though, every job has one of those. The only way to get out of it is to not work, but not working means not eating and we all need to eat. Just try to dish out back to her what she gives you. I'm sure if you show her how she acts.. she might wise up.. or quit. Either way she will be out of your hair.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
we are all crossing our fingers that she slips up and loses her Job

only reason i have this fecking job is to buy what i want, i am looking for a new job and with close to 3 years expereince it wont be that hard even if it is part time (anythings good if ur a student)

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Your right, while in school any job works. I bet though if she slipped up enough to get demoted, she will slip up more to be axed. I say give it a few weeks and then see what happens.

I'm pulling for your annoyance to disappear from your place of employment, and that you find a better job anywhere else.

new topics

top topics

join