It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom Tortured 13-Year-Old Son

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Mom Tortured 13-Year-Old Son

news.yahoo.com

Atrienne Shirelle Tidmore was arrested at the home. According to a complaint filed, Tidmore, 33, allegedly bound the boy's hands behind his back, depriving him of air by repeatedly dunking him in a bathtub full of water, and threatened to electrocute him by holding a curling iron over the tub.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.newsnet5.com

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Apparently this mom was reading some of that Torture Techniques written by the Neo-Con Hawks, which actually say that things she did to her own son, kind does not classify as torture. Which does still make her an extremely bad mother - but if she would do that same things to certain detainees in certain ghost prisons, some people would actually approve.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
In my own opinion, anyone who does anything of the sort to a child -- or any other human being for that matter -- deserves to be dipped in honey and tied to a fire ant hill.

As a mother, I am appalled that anyone could treat their own child like this. I hope she rots in jail for a long long time.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It seems to me that there is something in the news every week reguarding child abuse, this is a truly unexceptable way to treat a child.

Serious jail time is needed and some hard core parental re-programming - if this idiot were to ever be allowed to have more children.

Personally I all for people having to take tests before they are allowed to have kids. Very NWO, yes I know, but if it stop tossers like Atrienne Tidmore from hurting children then it has to be a good thing.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
There are far too many people in this world that do not deserve the joy of having children.In cases like this I lean toward "an eye for an eye". She should have everything done to her that she did to her son, then be put in jail and let the other inmates dish out a bit of their own justice.Sick, twisted #*%#$%^&*&^%$#$%%^! For lack of a better phrase.I have a 13 year old son, who is twice my size and weight .How big was this woman? What has she done over the years to break his spirit like that so he wouldn't stand up for himself?:shk:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
In my own opinion, anyone who does anything of the sort to a child -- or any other human being for that matter -- deserves to be dipped in honey and tied to a fire ant hill.

MM, Very good. You can sure come up with great punishments for these stupid people. It's really like people just can't think. I don't understand this type of behavior.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
In my own opinion, anyone who does anything of the sort to a child -- or any other human being for that matter needs a job for bush/cheny at quantonamo

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
When my son was still a baby in nappies i was at work and got a phone call that my son was hurt. I told my ex to call him an ambulance. She refused and said she had called my mother to help her. Because my ex was volatile I accepted this.

I got home and found he had a black eye. She was full of excuses. Two days later my mother who was normally banished by my ex told me he was unconscious. This was when she arrived which was half an hour after I got the call at work.

I complained to CYFS (Child Welfare) who refused to investigate. Two weeks later my son awoke at 4am crying with a wet nappy. She yelled at him to "shut your effing face" and then walloped him over the face.

I quickly retreived my son as his mother went beserk accusing me of plotting to take our son off her. she started wrecking the house, trashing furniture and throwing things at me and my son.

I contacted the New Zealand Police. They refused to investigate. they said it was a civil dispute and they were not going to get involved.

Then a Professor of medicine and pharmacology read an affidavit of how she behaved, her steroid medications and about her physical appearance (symptoms of hyperadrenalcorticism). He diagnosed that she was paranoid psychotic and too dangerous to be anywhere near my son.

It took from 2001 until 2005 before the NZ Family Court would deal with the incident. The Judge Geoffrey Ellis refused to allow my evidence and refused to hear testimony about that and several other incidents of violence against my son during 2002.

After 9 months of agitation I forced the Chief Family Court Judge (Mahoney) to order a joiint investigation by Police and CYFS. These agencies would not interview or take statements from any witnesses save the mother.

they reported back to the family court a year later that there was no evidence to corroborate my concerns and dismissed me as a vexatious trouble maker.

Now that same mother has sole custody and I have no access because I am cast as the problem. The problem as defined by CYFS and Judge Ellis is that my constant complaints about the mother's violence are causing the conflict.

Guess what ?

In February 2007 I got my son's file of case notes from my mother. they would not release it to me without censorship of several comments about these 2001-2002 assaults, but they failed to black out the passages when releasing it to my mother.

I filed it in evidence in March 2007. Judge Geofrey Ellis struck out my evidence and refused to read my affidavits. In a judicial minute, Ellis justified this by saying he would continue to ignore my evidence in the interests of the welfare of the child.

This is the lunacy of the Family Court system.

You know what else ?

Judge Ellis is an elderly gay who has never had nor is ever likely to have children. My son's lawyer is both gay and a close buddy of the judge. My ex's lawyer is a lesbian. None of them have ever had children. What would they know ?

[edit on 10-6-2007 by sy.gunson]

[edit on 10-6-2007 by sy.gunson]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Word is not only did she get her kids back except for the son, she also turned around and had another one...crazy ass bitch. Her other kids were removed 3 weeks later for her beating the next oldest. obviously this bitch has a serious problem. And obviously the courts have a problem because after all of that, she now has her kids back. What are they doing over there in ohio.

new topics

top topics

join