It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you wish to Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Send me a u2u saying so, you will be matched with another debator and given a topic.

Upon completion of the debate, the winner recieves 1000 points and the runner up recieves 500. This is on top of the generous point allocation for posting in the debate forum.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
This sounds less formal than the debate tournament we were working on. Is it your plan to just do debates until there are enough people to do another tournament?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Roger, a couple of skirmish debates at first, to let myself and the new judgin panel settle into the slightly changed procedure for judgement, iron out any bugs etc.

It may also be nice for people who are interesting in debating but don't want to go in for a full tournament. Or people who would like to see a few debates run before throwing their hat in the ring.

To the people who have u2u'd me, I will respond when I get home, don't have the files at work.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I'm up for a good bit of debating, count me in!

Ben

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Kano- when are you going to break out the topics?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
What ever happened to old JB? I'm just really curious about what happened, and I'd like a challenger before my edge gets dulled....

new topics

top topics

join