It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate relgious conspiracy-has God decided to judge USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The ultimate religious conspiracy concerning the God of the bible has been around a long time..as long as the bible itself some would say.

In a book God Speaks Today published privately in the mid 70s by an evangelist/prophet out of floriada Gerald Derstine Gospel Crusades there are several authentic very serious predicitions of the demise of USA by extremely loyal Americans in the first phase of Pentecostal style prophecies in the 30s and 60s
The came a whole host of mid 60s general prophets such as the popular singer Robert Zimmerman (more commonly know by the stage name Bob Dylan) predicting the same thing as the implications of the Cuban misslie crisis sunk in.

Since then USA has gone from strength to strenght so when the Rev David Wilkerson of Times Square Church reopened the wound with his 1974 book The Vision followed soon thereafter by Racing for judgement and then more such predictions such as a 1985 book which drew a prophetic parrall between burinig oil fields in the Arab gulf and fire upon USA... since then the whole thing has become quite unpopular and one can cut out ones commercial prospescts of making money out of relgion (like Balaam) by talking about such things.

So is THIS conspiarcy central to true religon.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I know there are some ultra-conservative religious groups out there who have been going on for years about how one day God is going to smite America for its various "sins"--generally whatever that particular preacher doesn't like about our culture.

I don't pay much attention to them. Their prophecies always turn out to be wrong, anyway!

And I think God judges individuals....not whole nations.

I surely hope God isn't holding me personally responsible for some of this government's actions!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
BTW, Paul, just noticed your "join date".

Welcome to the Forums!!!

join