It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisilbility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hi everyone, i'd like to start a topic on invisibility, and if it's actually possible.

science.howstuffworks.com/invisibility-cloak.htm

paranormal.about.com...

There are many theories on invisibilty, including the invisibilty cloak that scientists are trying to research in japan. And spontaneous human invisibility, were people become invisible to people and say that no one sees them. Many things on the internet also say that indian gurus have texts were one can become invisible. And there's many stories of alien cloaking devices. So, do you think that it's possible or even remotely probable? Will we one day have the knowledge and technology to become invisible?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Very possible.

I myself have thought up ideas with a full body suit of fabric screens ( screen clothing ) with tiny cams in the center of every hexagonal cell, that projects what it sees in front of you on yer back and what is in back of you on yer front, Sideways as well.

Plus Im sure there are synthetic material that changed color with its surrounding based apon heat, temp, and moisture,

and also there are alot of mirror like fabric being thought about and made in relationship to solar panel reasearch.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
We already HAVE that! The Japanese made it already! The US and Britain though are trying to make another form though... Anyway here are some links for you:
news.bbc.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...

Read it and weep, sci-fi to reality.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Insted of starting a new topic why not do a quick search and find the exsisting thread about this ? that way you can read other people thoughts on it from way back when it was first posted.

Invis Cloak

[edit on 02/014/200 by SE7EN]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
As Se7en indicated there was already a 4 page discussion on this very topic... I think in order to avoid confusion and to be able to draw on previous ideas it would be best to move this chat over there...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join