It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Remote Viewing Test (Please give this a shot)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Ok il have a go.
I got three things, a car of some sort, maybe a picture of one, or a model car, a frying pan, and the last image i got, i couldn't remember the name of it, so i searched for a picture of it, and its very similar looking.

Do you remember those mathematical instrument, that looked a bit like this.

One end of it stabbed the page, while the other end had some pencil lead on it and you are able to draw a perfect circle.

Now probably, I'm totally wrong but hey it was fun to try.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Ok here's the coordinates: 45338001

I really hope at least five people answer this because last time I tried no one even bothered replying! I would like to get another perspective of these remote viewing tests by hosting one. I'm still skeptical in some ways. I would really like to encourage anyone to give this a shot...or a guess or anything. I'll post results in three days. June 12th (US) If not enough replies, then perhaps a little longer.

My preferences is that everyone try to reply immediatley upon reading this and without reading any of the replies below - prior to answering. This is in order to prevent outside influences and hopefully making the results more unique.

I won't give a single hint of what it is or what it isn't. Thanks for trying.

Hi!

Does this RW test have anything you posted right now, before and even before nder your username?

I keep wondering, the numerical lines have nothing to do with the RW test(s), but the words you post and posted, have more to do with whatever should the test be.

What, if there is no need for photographs and any stuff ffor RW?? So let's state, there will not be uploaded pictures or videos.

Just a try.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

I had a NICE dream some time ago... don't ask me what it was, you already know.

Are you trying to predict something about ME, or about someone else I know?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steven M

Originally posted by Denied

I had a NICE dream some time ago... don't ask me what it was, you already know.

Are you trying to predict something about ME, or about someone else I know?

You have totally lost me

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
A red square with legs.

Sorry for the one-liner.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The first thing that came to my head was a McDonalds restaurant. My hunger may be influencing my thoughts here though.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
san fransisco 49ers apparell maybe nascar.45 seconds comes in some where too so there must be a clock or stop watch

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Okay, I'll give it a try. I didn't read any of the other posts before this so I wouldn't be influenced by anyone else.

I see water, sand, rocks. It feels like a warm possibly tropical climate. I also see something going off into the distance like a road or more likely a channel or cannel. (It feels man made) This place seems like a foreign, possibly alien land.

I drew a quick sketch to go along with it.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I saw 3 things.

1) An object that looks like a pitchfork. Prongs pointed up.

2) A round white light with a tree silhouetted in front of it. Looks like one of those up-lights facing me.

3) A soccer ball.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I saw a car. Your car. A vin number. Or a registration number. You used the numbers that were in the object we're discussing.

AAC

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Before even clicking on the thread I 'saw' either 3 [?] large white water tanks or cooling towers. I'm certain it was probably just my imagination and fully expect to be wrong but I'm answering 'just in case'.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ok I'll contribute too
Can't wait to finish posting to go ahead and see how my answer compares to the others.

Reading that number huge rusty pipes came to my mind hanging over an immense ammount of water.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
an empty house, somewhere in suburbia? I concentrated on the number, and this is all I could "recieve". I'm not a remote viewer, but I do believe in the arcane.

It'd be cool if it was

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
i envision some kind of buliding, like an office complex

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ratboy
OK, here goes...at first when I started I got some jagged outlines and then some things that looked like leafs or gloves or fingers...then I started all over and stayed on one piece of paper and got the below image outline...there were a few squiggly lines inside of it...but the outline was very very pronounced and the squigglies were before the image started to take place...so I put the outline below...it is not an exact replica, but it is close. Basically it was a rectangular shape and an oval on the bottom...there was a square or rectangular shape that led off of the left side of the outside rectangle. To me it seems like a can or jar or something cylindrical and maybe a label on it...but that is just me trying to interpret it...I'll just let the outline stand and see if it is close...lol.

Dude, that is pretty damn close to what I saw....I know I posted a house in suburbia, and that is how I intrepreted it...but when I closed my eyes, and I saw something that looked exactly like that - I thought it was my monitor actually - lol - cuz I've been staring it for hours now.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies! I don't know which mod to contact? Not sure I would want to bug one...they seem so busy. But if you know which mod I would contact just let me know. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
laiguana -- just logged onto this forum a second ago to see that you are the last poster here at this moment so I logged into your thread to the second page to read your post -- did not see any of the responses in this thread other than your first post and this one here.

I will send in a request to the mods to see if you can send them your target number and a photograph of whatever your target is ok?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I am posting reply WITHOUT reading the other posts, as specified.

I have only had basic experience with RV...my friend and I did the ED DAMES remote viewing DVD course, and the results were uncanny... Here is an exerpt of our experience i posted in another thread so that i don't have to write it again....

I have done some remote viewing....DAAAAMNED freaky stuff.

Me and my friend have done it. We used a DVD (downloaded), called "Learn Remote Viewing". Try to find it yourself, its very good, albeit a bit complex with regards to the unescessary abriviations of coloum headings (where you recordijng you feelings about said object).

I can't remember the guys name, but he is a Col.someone and has worked in the CIA for over twenty years learning and teaching this.

Its four dvds long (each around 1.5 hrs) and iv only done to the seconf one...and it FREAK the CRAP outta me.

I got my friend to do it, whilst i sat reading a book, so deffinately no cheating involved. the target (they give you a "target reference number" that is link to the object in question by writting two four digit numbers on the back of a photo), was the statue of liberty, and his "remote viewing", ie, what he recorded on his remote viewing template sheet were uncanny, absolutely amazing.

I so far have had an 80% success rate with drawing the architype, (ie, mountain range, tree type structure, right angles for buildings, wavey lines for water etc.) AND marking with an "X" (as specified by instruction) the most "importent" targeted feature in photo.

For instance, one photo was a "mountain range" with a wooden "shack" in the fore ground surrounded by low,green brush land, moutains in the background.

for feelings i got ......
open
airy
blue
green
yellow...(the were tiny yellow flowers in the picture,mottleing the ground)
cold
wet

my drawing included
a "zigzag" style drawing of contious pyramidial stuctures, and a right angle (which apparently denotes a man made structure,as right angles are not commonly found in the natural world) in frount of the mountains.
and i marked the ZigZags in my drawing with an "X", and the mountains were apparently the target in the picture.

so i was VERY impressed.

But we REALLY shouldn't be so surprised, the universe is a bigger place than any of us will ever know in this life time. It's a dirty side effect of the human ego to assume based on our present knowledge, what is and isn't possible....

We're still learning....know doubt there'll be many more things in the future that will remain "paranormal" until understood.

Interesting times nevertheless

So i shall give it a go tomorrow.

Peace

AoN

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Ok I made 4 sessions today just now, here they are in order, each session can be different as one gets different feels of the target. Ill post the session protocol using the B: and the C: and the D: of the target.

The "B" is the general feeling of the target , can be hard, soft, wet, mushy, semi-hard, semi soft.

The "C" is the origin, can be natural, manmade, artificial, energetics, movement

The "D" is the initial declaration of the actual target... these can be correct, or a misinterpretation of your B's and C's and the ideograms...

►Session 1:
*Wet/mushy, natural/manmade (both for some reason)
*Object, smooth, shiny
*Bright white light, point source light, sunflare, glinting

►And my guesses
"flashlight/laser pointer"
"glass/pitcher of water"
"stained glass/glinting/reflection suncatcher"

►Session 2:
*Natural/manmade
*Energetics/movement
*Rotating, wet, rugged
*Colors, multi blades, toy
*Black/white
*Smooth reflective, bright glinting, shiny

►Guesses:
"Fan/rotating blades"
"Pinwheel, childs toy, rotating"
"Hat/Propeller Hat, colors, childs"

►Session 3:
*Hard
*Manmade, natural artificial?
*Mountains/terrain, rock face
*Gear, gray, white, browns, neutrals
*Airy, windy

►Guesses:
"Mountain climbing, gear, rockface, ridge"
"Hot air balloon"
"aircraft, blimp, balloon, hang glider"

►Session 4:
*Hard, natural
*Rugged, dry land
*Mountains, valleys, peaks
*Green and Arid land both
*Water mountains
*Flatlands, farmlands
*Fencing..

►Guesses:
"Mountain range setting, valley setting"
"Farmland with mountains in background"
"Cattle, farmland, west, rugged, fenced, fencing, brown arid valley"
"Signpost, gate, Above below, old west"

I can post my ideograms, they're pretty interesting, they're not drawings, but quick subconscious scribbles of first impressions....

[edit on 6/10/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

I will send in a request to the mods to see if you can send them your target number and a photograph of whatever your target is ok?

Sure...let me know who I should sent it to thanks.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join