It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gravity Distortion Vehicle 2002 Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I have been asked about this by several members so I decided to make this sighting account its own thread.

I live in central Alabama, south of Birmingham and this occured in an upper/upper-middle class neighborhood called Highland Lakes, off of Hwy 280. I've included answers to questions I've already received in the report. If you can think of any more, I'll do my best to clarify my description for you.

In 2002 (I was 21 at the time) I was a pizza delivery man and I saw a craft in the sky that had portholes down the side with red light on inside of it. It was not quite dark yet and looked up at a bright moon as I exited my car (I was at the house the pizza was going to and still had the pizza in my hand, I had just stepped out of the car and not approached the house yet). Below right of the moon was the craft, stationary in the sky, some clouds in the sky gave it some distance perspective (the clouds (not a cloudy sky, just a cloud) were not directly behind it, but upper right. Order of objects were: moon, cloud, craft, me). I squinted to focus more on it and by the time I could see the definition of the portholes, and the outer shape of the craft, it left in a split second, up and to the right. The craft left nothing but a red streak of light from the before mentioned portholes. I have seen this one vehicle, I know for a fact technology beyond modern science exists. The way it left when I looked at it makes me wonder if they were looking back at me. Guess I'll never know.

Fully extend your arm and hold your fingers (thumb and index) roughly 1 to 1.25 inches apart and that's what length it was in the sky.

The sighting lasted for about 3-4 seconds.

[edit on 6/9/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this story. This is good stuff here.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
You're welcome and thank you for the support.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Not a bad story, its a pitty you wernt able to get pics, but having the story is the main thing.

-fm

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk
Not a bad story, its a pitty you wernt able to get pics, but having the story is the main thing.

-fm

Can you take a picture in 4 seconds, carrying a pizza bag and deciding whether or not it is appropriate to burst into tears in a stranger's yard?

It's no story, it's a report. Overwhelming is the only way to describe the event.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Thanks for posting your sighting. Could you explain the title "gravity distortion vehicle"? Did you see anything that might have provided clues about it's propulsion? If it was silent and moved in the manner you described, one would assume that there was some sort of anti-gravitic propulsion system.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well, the only two things I saw it do were sit stationary in the sky and then dart away. No other movement. The streak of light (about two inches long using the extended arm and fingers method) stuck around longer than the craft (the craft left the area and the red 'tracer' remained briefly, for less than a second).

I use the term GDV because UFO is not appropriate and would like people to realize this.

I also use distortion because propulsion is also not a correct term to use as it indicates thrust.

I've said this before in other posts, these vehicles move the space around them to change their location (literally put what is in front of them behind them), not the craft moving through space. That is how they can achieve absurd speeds from a third party perspective. They are not operating in the same element as your car or an airplane for example.

[edit on 6/10/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I`m glad you decided to post your sighting Spoodily. Fascinating indeed.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I forgot to say, I wrote down my sighting on your profile page, if you haven`t seen it already.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I am glad that you made this thread.
I am new here so its a very good thread
I agree with you about the way the system positons space around you vs propulsion.
I also agree UFO is not a good term for your sighting.

You wonder if they knew you looked at them?
Telepathic EBEs are the norm.
If it was military, I don't know if they have mental capabilites of the EBE, just the technology.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by junglelord]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I agree that the only way for "UFO" propulsion to work in any way compatible with modern known physics is that they have some mechanism, unknown to us, to change the metric (a new, much more powerful "source term") of Einsteinian gravitation.

The effect of seeing a 'streak' is possible to be physically real (convolved with your brain's perception) because such gravity distortion must necessarily distort light as well. (This is an experimentally proven phenomenon---OK using stars and galaxies as gravity sources.)

What somebody sees in the presence of non-flat spacetime can be quite different from what is "really" out there, and there can be many unexpected relativistic effects which will be improperly interpreted by your brain.

It is remotely conceivable that the abrupt change in velocity resulting in the craft streaking away resulted in a gravitational wave which distorted the view from one location sufficiently that the point light sources could turn into a streak, e.g. the light emitted at multiple 'times' (from the craft's perspective), can arrive at a viewer all at his same local time, but across a finite angle simultaneously.

(This is an example of what it means that space and time are 'mixed' relativistically from one reference frame to another).

The enormous physics unknown are :

1) how this magic source term of gravity created?
2) where does the power come from? Surely there will be large amount of energy dissipated into the background in gravitational waves. ('gravitational heat bath'). What about the 2nd law of thermodynamics? Where is the waste heat dumped for such an enormously powerful craft and how do we not detect ti?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I think the crafts use a relatively simple (to who ever can make these crafts) form of 'noise cancellation' but instead of sound waves they are measuring the surrounding gravity waves of their craft and inverting them.

When you replicate and invert the surrounding gravity waves you will receive a neutral gravity field. When you apply an amplifier to that same inversed gravity wave, you will have anti-gravity. Amplify a gravity wave while you have neutralized the resistance infront of you and you will be pulling yourself forward. When you have the abilty to measure and distort gravity waves instantaneously, you can travel beyond the confines of light. I can only speak in theory as to how they actually do this technique, but you get the idea.

I believe that ocean life could answer some questions as to how the skin of these crafts really operate. This example is a cuttlefish, it is one of my favorite sea animals and has the abilty to change it's color in a variety of patterns at will. Apply the same technique of electrical impulses to the skin of a craft and you can distort gravity waves at will. The skin acts as a reciever and transmitter.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6/15/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Thanks for posting your sighting. The portholes are interesting. What was the date of the sighting?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Fall of 2002. It was not cold enough for a jacket and I wrecked the car I was using that day (a 1991 Cadillac Coupe DeVille) on 2-26-2003 of the following year. I pulled out the accident report so I could give you a more specific time frame.

I should have written down the exact day of the sighting but my mind was a little flustered from the occasion and I was questioning reality alot after that time. I could kick myself for not being able to tell you the exact date of the sighting. Hindsight is 20-20.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Spoodily,
Thanks for sharing your sighting. Very interesting. Is this the first time you have reported the sighting? Did you read the local papers after the incident to see if anyone else had seen it?
mbkennel,
Those are some good questions. One assumes that whatever the devices they employ are extremely efficient at manipulating energy and do not generate alot resistance (waste heat).
If you are interested I'm providing a link to a book I think both of you would really enjoy. This book rocks.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
Spoodily,
Thanks for sharing your sighting. Very interesting. Is this the first time you have reported the sighting? Did you read the local papers after the incident to see if anyone else had seen it?

Yes, as far as reporting it to the public goes.

No, I didn't even think to read the paper about it. The odds of someone looking at that same piece of sky at those exact 4 seconds were probably very slim. Where I live is mountainous with lots of trees so visibility depends on where you are and what's in front of you (blocking your sight).

I have talked about it with friends here, but going to people you don't know very well and talking about something like that gets you very strange looks. It's hard to be taken seriously about it and not just be considered crazy, hallucinating, on drugs, delusional, etc.

I didn't even tell the guy who ordered the pizza I had just seen a craft in his front yard. I just wanted to get back in my car and cry.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The odds of someone looking at that same piece of sky at those exact 4 seconds were probably very slim.

Hey there,
I'm thinking of maybe people in the next county over. Let's say you delivered the pizza at 6ish in the evening. Maybe someone saw a strange object 1 or 2 counties over. If they report it in the evening then bam you got a match.

But I realize it was probably a stunning event and you were 21 and didn't think of checking papers. You can go to the public library in small rural towns and they have those local/county newspapers.

If this event happened in 2002 then you might want to stop by the library just for fun to ask the librarian if there is any place that keeps old (local)newspapers from a few years back.

new topics

top topics

join