It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah witness Freemasonary?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
the jehovahs witness are freemasonary? i always for this as my cousins is one u they so strongly belive in god, its confusing for me to explain, i saw this on david ickes website check it out im egar to see responses.

www.davidicke.com...

even when the leader of th illuminati is buried under th epyramid it says watchtower on it, they even use the knights templar cross, this has completly stunned me and made my perdictions pritty correct on the jws. they also have a book called finished mystery 600 pages long?
[edit on 9-6-2007 by Swissgarud]

[edit on 9-6-2007 by Swissgarud]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I would take anything David Icke says with a grain of salt.

www.masonicinfo.com...

"David Icke was a soccer player who was forced into retirement due to arthritis. He then became a British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) sports presenter, commenting on various middle-of-the-road sports events. He was fired after claiming he was the son of God and after he took his female personal assistant on holiday whilst making her pregnant. Left behind in England during this tryst were Icke's wife and young sons. After widespread public condemnation of his actions, Mr. Icke called a press conference and, wearing a turquoise track suit, explained that he had taken his assistant on this trip in order to heal the earth's energy spots. In addition, he claimed he was the Son of God, Reborn Messiah. After many, many talk show appearances he ultimately recanted his Messiah claim saying that he was mad at the time.

According to one report, Mr. Icke determined that he was "special" as a result of his amazing ability to find parking spaces in Central London...."

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Icke...crazy as a loon or cashing in on gullible peoples fears ?
Either way he is a fraud.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I would say a little bit from column A, and a little bit from column B.him walking around claiming to be God incarnate, then saying sorry I was insane at the time that I said that, but I'm not now, listen to this... kind of sounds like letting the inmates run the sanitarium to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swissgarud
the jehovahs witness are freemasonary?

No. The Jehovah's Witnesses are members of a religion. Freemasonry is a fraternity.

i always for this as my cousins is one u they so strongly belive in god, its confusing for me to explain, i saw this on david ickes website check it out im egar to see responses.

Sorry. I've read all of Icke I'll ever read. Some find him fascinating. I think he's a joke.

even when the leader of th illuminati is buried under th epyramid it says watchtower on it, they even use the knights templar cross,

I assume by that you mean the founder of the JW movement (Chas. Taze Russell) That's been discussed quite a bit and info can be found here: (about mid-way down)

www.masonicinfo.com...

Not a Mason at all. Also that Cross & Crown are not just used by Masonic Templars. Many Christians use it as well. I've seen it embroidered on the altar cloth of a Methodist Church and as a "Christmon" Tree decoration in a Presbyterian Church.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

No. The Jehovah's Witnesses are members of a religion. Freemasonry is a fraternity.

And the two are not compatible. The JW's will "disfellowship" any of the congregation who become Freemasons. They also require any Freemason who becomes a JW to resign from the Fraternity.

top topics

join