It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need software to stop keylogging

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Is there any place that I can go to to stop the download of keylogging. I know that every word I write is being transmitted to another place and being read. Need some help here. Is there other freeware that can wipe computer logs of sites that I have visited for the above reason.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Please click this link and read Chisslers thread as it is very knowledgable and should help solve your problems.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I recomend:

AdAware se, spybot search and distroy, ccleaner, avg antivirus, comodo firewall

download, install, update and run all these programs.

You will then be in pretty good shape.

Hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
XoftSpy really helped clean stuff off my computer that everything else had missed.

www.paretologic.com...

You can't rely on just one program. I have installed (and run) all the following:

AVG
AdAwareSE Personal
Spybot
XoftSpy

I used to use CounterSpy but it was really slow and made my machine lag.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Are you saying that all you data is being intercepted via an outside connection or that you have reason to believe that locally something is collecting your keystrokes and then submitting this offsite. If its the first your more or less screwed. If its the second what you can do then is run wireshark (www.wireshark.com) and inspect the packets to determine their destination. Once you have that information you can setup a firewall rule(assuming you have a firewall in place) to block sending that data out.

brill

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I always use 360 safe, easy to use and powerful enough, one click to remove any harmful stuffs. but there is no english version

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Or you can get Autoruns from microsoft, run the autoruns.exe, save the data to file, and give that to anyone who can guide you how to remove harmful programs
or you can also search each entry in the AutoRuns in the search engine to know which is harmful, when you found, disable that is just ok.

[edit on 07/7/28 by mylord]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
You might try the free version of bitdefender antivirus. I've found it to be quite useful... Maybe it will detect something.

Bitdefender Freebies

new topics

top topics

join