It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i want Your opinion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
i have a theory about science and the world

things that are materialistic and "absolute" are researched and funded until the cows come home- things like this can help a well structured society adapt and socially agree upon things- without too much disorder

things in the "fringe" sciences such as ESP, remote viewing, and other mystic science phenomena do not receive the funding and also receive the ridicule- if these things we known and common knowledge the societal structure would be difficult to sustain because of all the things left to the

OBSERVATION of the OBSERVER and there are not necessarily tangible absolute answers, this un-uniformity results in more chaos/uncertainty and disorder of which a society will have a rather difficult time functioning socially

ON top of that the power structure as it is within any succesful materialistic social class is decided after certain things "materials" are deemed valuable and thus once a group wins control of these valuables this powerful group trys to holds the majority of the valuable materials and they become focused on how to keep this influence/power and other subservent

the power structure will surpress and kind of "fringe" science stuff and simply not fund it so there is not so much chaos amongst the current social class and they do not risk losing there power base.

how's that grab ya

i think we maybe headed for somekind of expansion of consciousness and that the powers that be understand and have for a while seen this as a threat to there power, i imagine they have a plan to enslave the majority of people (financially) then possibly even electronically (thru microchip) however i think they have sold themselves out to powers that couldn't care less about them(and these "powers" will move on if earth's sentiment improves), and they (elite) will fall when the system collapses albiet with a lot of death and disease that was (remotely viewed) thousands of years ago

WHY NOT

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/6/2007 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 9-6-2007 by cpdaman]

[edit on 9-6-2007 by cpdaman]

new topics

join