It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electro sensitive smog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Does anyone see the smog? Does anyone out there notice the particles and specks of light in the morning/afternoon sky?? Well I can see it. It's as if we are cooking in this stuff. It's everywhere, cooking us and killing us.

I hate being negative, and if you read some of my posts, I am always trying to be positive, but this is real. I can see it and I am sick from it. I am low on energy and my skin cannot stand up to the sun anymore or the radiation that surrounds us daily. It's getting worse by the day. Look up into the sky one day, keep away distractions, and you will see this smog too. This is why the bees are dying. This is why cancer is rising. This is why we are failing to reach our potential consciously.

www.bariumblues.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Look into a microwave oven and that is the effect I see when staring into the sky. Is it me??

Shame no one cares to know about one of the most important topics in the news today. But, I guess not their news.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This is whats warming up the Earth people. HAARP induced and perhaps other countries have use of this technology. EM resonance surges towards the magnetosphere and biosphere, causing increased IONIZATION which is getting very low!!

HAARP bounces its surges towards the sea floor mostly, and even mountains and land to create MRI's of the Earth's crust. There is a reason why they do this. This is the cause of global warming, and this thread has to get out of this folder!

join