It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Over It!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
im tired of the priorities of the media. i was chillin with my friend all day and we watched tv and nothing but paris hilton junk.. oh by the way a shuttle went into space. i find that much more important than this broad. we know so get over it we dont need these constant updates shes back in jail okay i get it! now lets get to some news that can have an effect on mankind.
before i went to bed i was flipping around channels.. yeah more paris and then this morning i wake up same b.s! what the hell?do other people REALLY care about this ?? i mean really how does some broad going to jail and crying about it really mess up your life? jeez it's just annoying sorry but i wanted to get it out haha then they have this whole panel of people discussing and dissecting the "situation" no mames! it's sad when I see the little headlines at the bottom of the screen talking about more important issues. it should be the other way around. damn and double damn! and i know u can simply change the channel i do but i find myself annoyed knowing its on. im not stressin over it just ugh when will it end?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/6/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Badge,

I completely agree with you. Some pampered little broad is all the rage on the news. Who cares? Why would that even be news worthy...

Cause it draws views and brings in advertising dollars. That's it. It's insane. Nevermind reporting the news, or having some kind of standards.

I bet if Michael Jackson wet his pants walking down the Rodale Blvd, it would be front page news.... meanwhile the government is going into countries they have no business going into, and destroying the lives of innocent bystanders.

Just completely retarded.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'll bet dollars to donuts that Congress or the president or SCOTUS is up to something big and they don't want the public to know about it until it's too late.

Paris Hilton -- red herring.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Ah yes, tis the decline of our civilization to be more entertained by a brainless blonde nitwit, than a major event of a shuttle launch or anything else.Why that thing gets even 2 minutes of airtime is beyond me.I believe we have been conditioned to do this though. The media portrays the dumb stories as more important, hence the dumbing down of the population.Oh boy I'm playing conspiracy theorist again.:shk:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Actually AccessDenied same with you Madnessinmysoul... I think this is done to dumb down the population so they stop noticing what the government is even up to. I bet you anything in political news something huge is happening.

Thing is, this Gov is not thinking things through, by the time my Gen is old enough to be in Senate/Presidency... We will all be so dumb the country will probably fold.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Should've put the bitch on that shuttle and let her out half way.

I imagine this whole affair will see her demise.

And you're right, so many better things of interest.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
yeah word i agree on the dumbing down people . it's just really sad you know. thank for for channel changing!

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
At least the b*tch is back in jail, that makes me happy.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
All i've seen on the so-called "news",has been things about...
1.Lindsy Lohan
2.Paris Hilton
3.American Idol
4.I even saw a report on FOX news about swim wear for your pets!
This is not news,stop it!

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBadge
im tired of the priorities of the media. i was chillin with my friend all day and we watched tv and nothing but paris hilton junk.. oh by the way a shuttle went into space. i find that much more important than this broad. we know so get over it we dont need these constant updates shes back in jail okay i get it! now lets get to some news that can have an effect on mankind.
before i went to bed i was flipping around channels.. yeah more paris and then this morning i wake up same b.s! what the hell?do other people REALLY care about this ?? i mean really how does some broad going to jail and crying about it really mess up your life? jeez it's just annoying sorry but i wanted to get it out haha then they have this whole panel of people discussing and dissecting the "situation" no mames! it's sad when I see the little headlines at the bottom of the screen talking about more important issues. it should be the other way around. damn and double damn! and i know u can simply change the channel i do but i find myself annoyed knowing its on. im not stressin over it just ugh when will it end?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/6/2007 by Mirthful Me]

Ya should hit the ENTER key after every few setences.

Yes Hilton sucks, or so the video showed... uhhh

lets just yeah.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
dont hate on my posting steez hahhaha

top topics

join