It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SARS: the cause and the cure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This is one of strangest articles I have ever read. What I think it tries to say is that SARS is caused by 'abusing the nature and moral-ethical principles' and is made worse by hypnosis. I think it then tries to say that the scientists get information about SARS from 'extraterrestrial satellite systems'. The cure is some sort of ritual and, this is where the articles becomes scary, drinking a lot of diuretic herbs potions, walking barefoot and not drinking or eating for a short period. I think it's very dangerous to do that, since you can get dehydrated very fast.

I do not recommend this article to be used in case of SARS. Most of the time articles like this one are harmless, but this article is not safe in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Extraterrestrial satellite systems were mentioned in the thread Did Nostradamus know all that?.. .

Vitalij
"Earth - the planet of biorobots"
www.godswhip.info...

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Vitalij, you are the translator of the Godswhip site that hosts this SARS article, right? What do you think of my concerns about dehydration when using the cure described on your site?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yes, I am the translator. My apologies for some mistakes in the translation, I am not a native english speaker.

Speaking of your concerns about dehydration, I think that it is a very good idea to break such a stamp - result of ignorance of a modern society. It is very good to have occasional fasts (even though you may hear a different story in drug industry dominated society) and there is nothing new in that. Quick search on the web brings a number of links like this or this one. Perhaps that would make it easier for you to "digest" the corresponding info on dry fasting. In the past, back just one or two generations, quite often people would not eat (due to various reasons) for a day and it was not such a big deal or a matter of big concern. Certainly, it is easier for an organism to go through a fast when it is clean, so cleansing procedure (enema and so on) is a must for those serious about fasting.

Raisa Raskovalova, the author of annotation to the site, has dry fasting experience for up to 70 days. In principle, what site reflects is a practical experience, and I would not see any reason not to trust it. Sometime ago I met other people who were dry fasting for 14 days and more. Many other examples are known, Porfirij Ivanov who fasted for 40 days is one of them (quick search by google brough that: www.user.cityline.ru... ), many other examples were mentioned elsewhere. In 1991 interview published in soviet weekly newspaper "Golos" (No 6, 9-15 February, p.13), Sat Guru Avatar Majtreya mentioned his 42 days dry fast, as well as the fact that he was fasting up to 180 days in a year.

All the best!

Vitalij
"Earth - the planet of biorobots"
www.godswhip.info...

new topics

top topics

join