It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa Footage any explanations or are they real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hello I was looking at Youtube and found this.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry the person who posted it as disabled the embedding command. Anyway I'm sure this kind of stuff is posted all the time here, but is there anything to this or is it just space junk? I have to admit on first seeing this I was pretty impressed but then I figured if it was really aliens then surely the whole world would know??

Any thoughts

Regards
Paul

[edit on 9-6-2007 by Hope_for_reason]

[edit on 9-6-2007 by Hope_for_reason]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
very interesting footage.

Seeing as how the objects aren't pulled to earth there are two possibilities.

1) they are in fact controlled craft

2) it's debris in an orbit around the earth but then you have to ask yourself:

If there is that much large debris floating so close to the shuttle, at those speeds, then why isn't any of the debris hitting/damaging the shuttle (which wouldn't take more than a marble sized chunk to do)

edit: spelling

[edit on 9-6-2007 by koenw]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
No way i would get into a shuttle with all that debris passing by so close. And they go up instead of being pulled to Earth also.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Could be anything ,space is full of stufff flying around , pieces of ice etc , as of yet theres never been a good close up picture of a UFO craft

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Thats what I thought they seem to be coming up from the earth, I mean it could just be an optical trick but I don't think so... And yeah if its just debris I never realised there was so much of it floating above our heads, what ever is captured on the footage its pretty intresting.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It's interesting to go back to these old videos and *try*
to check them out, often, they're either removed from the
user or from the site for "violations of use" -- the latter reason
I don't get. Usually, the videos sound like they're of substance
and they're trying to monitor what's out there, seem to be doing
a good job of it, this is one of many so far I've found browsing
the back-catalogue of the UFO/Alien stuff.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

Indeed. I once posted several NASA UFOs videos at Putfile and then linked to them in a few threads on ATS and guess what? Suddenly all was removed.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Then it was not from NASA... whos fake videos only promote
the Alien in the UFO hoax.

NASA, home of Operation Paper Clip Nazis, puts in flying lights into a video
feed just like an airliner went into a building in a video feed on 9/11/01...
helping the secret government's mind control.

Aliens UFOs 9/11/01.. it all the same. We get to bumble around at
their pleasure.

Hear about it and take heed.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This is Possibly the most interesting NASA UFO Photo/Vid In History.

Here is a photo of A UFO caught behind the 12 Mile Long Tether, which is visible as the long white line in the foreground. Remember - This tether is 12 miles long - Meaning whatever the disk is in the background - It is clearly Miles In Length (EG - Mothership)

Funny thing is - Once the tether was deployed from the Shuttle - They film it going out - And after a minute or two - You litteraly See DOZENS suddenly Manifest out of Nowhere. If you watch the video closley - You can even make out the fact that some are dropping out of Warp Speed.

Heres the video - www.youtube.com...

I've read that NASA Claims - That the objects are something called a 'Dropa Stone'.
Here is a photo :

Funny thing is - Dropa Stones are ancient Earth Artifacts. They are disc-shaped, with a hole in the middle, with a square notch cut out of the side and have a spiraling configuration signature. Almost identical to what we see in the pictures. Dropa Stones were Found on the Tibetan-Chinese Border in 1936 led by a University of Bejing Archaeology professor. They are beleived to be Early artists renditions of Strange objects they saw in the sky. Which is strange on its own - But Either way, surley - A large stone of this size (MILES IN LENGTH) Would cause widspread Damage if it crashed into the earth. Why does NASA Simply Ignore it in close earth-orbit?

Funny how NASA Stopped Broadcasting its Live Shuttle Missions after a series of these events - Where Disk-Shaped Objects suddenly appear, then change trajectory

I think the most amazing aspect of this video is that It was taken on Infra-Red Cameras - Meaning that each of these objects was eminating enough heat to be seen in detail by the Shuttles cameras.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by Bradenbeattie]

top topics

join