It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very odd weather

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Not entirely sure if this is the right spot to put this.... but this is going on right now... this weather formation almost seems to be trying to resemble the formation at the pole of Saturn.... Some claim these to be the signature of scalar energy weapons... I'm not sure, any ideas?

current satellite loop

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well, New South Wales, a state in Australia, has just had the worst night in living memory. Ships were washed ashore and lots of people are dead or missing.
Most likely not related, but interesting nonetheless, even if that loop is from the north-west Atlantic and NSW borders the south-west Pacific . . .

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
are pressure systems usually that big? and rotating? it's stationary and pretty far north, but looks like a giant hurricane forming

"we just got the test results back and it seems the world will be ending 2 days before the day after tomorrow. Wait a minute...2 days before the day after tomorrow? Oh my god, that's...TODAY! AHHHH!"

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Looks like a normal low pressure system to me - and the lines you've drawn on appear completely imaginary as the system is clearly circular and not angular in any way

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
the area that's outlined in that image looks like a skull

DEATH! WE ARE SURROUNDED BY IT!

it does look like a low pressure system...but with that much rotation?

[edit on 9-6-2007 by Sacreligion]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sacreligion

it does look like a low pressure system...but with that much rotation?

It's what low pressure systems do - rotate.

There's fairly strong high level winds - around 80-90 knots - but that's not unusual. You can pick the system out quite well on the extreme left in this image of wind speeds at 300hPa heights

www.wetterzentrale.de...

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I may have been "imagining the angular stuff...." But from the 24hrs ago I originally posted, the center sure does not seem to have moved very much...
It is an interesting system to me anyway.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I dont know about weather patterns, but its cold in the North East. It feels like fall and everyone is still wearing their sweatshirts and/or sweaters.

Its very strange.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Wow the latest satellite loop has got some weird angles in it.
sure its nothing, but very cool

Orion_

[edit on 10-6-2007 by Orion_grey]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I dont know about weather patterns, but its cold in the North East. It feels like fall and everyone is still wearing their sweatshirts and/or sweaters.

Its very strange.

don't lie...people in MA are out in t-shirts and shorts when it gets above 45

it hasn't been consistently "june warm" though...a couple of hot days in late may but nothing above 80 since then. it's very nice actually considering my 3rd floor apartment

it does look like that center hasn't really been touched though, and i know a cold front came through from canada a couple days ago...you figure it would've been pushed out to see. must be a stubborn little bastard. it also looks like it encompasses a huge area, almost all of the clouds in the visual appear to be affected by it. i'm sure i'm just makin stuff up since i'm no meteorologist, but then again all they have is best guess. i'm calling myself a meteorologist from now on.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
OK, This critter has been just sitting there in the same friggin' spot now for five days... It certainly now looks more dense or ' organized" then when I first spotted it...
It almost seems to be starting to resemble something more like a hurricane or something....
wind speeds are picking up too... what are they going to call this thing if it sustains winds of more than 40mph?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viszet Oki

wind speeds are picking up too... what are they going to call this thing if it sustains winds of more than 40mph?

A small and pretty insignificant area of low pressure, which doesn't look like dropping below 1010mb and which looks like it'll be squeezed out as high pressure builds in the area over the next few days - although of course new lows can readily form in the same area thereafter.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Its very strange.

don't lie...people in MA are out in t-shirts and shorts when it gets above 45

I neva lie
For example, today the high here by the ocean (Cape Cod) will be in the 50's!!!!!!!!!! Its cold and raw for this time of year, and yes, people wearing jackets, sweatshirts, and ...... shorts.

I dont ever remember it being this cold in the middle of June. It feels like a fall day.

Of course, they say it will be 80 degrees in a few days.
I certainly hope so!

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
it's kinda nice in MA finally, but that persistent little bugger is still out there

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Not exactly on topic but,

Today I saw some clouds I never seen before since I been born on this planet.

They were perfectly symmetrical lines across the sky covering all the sky.

Any weather anomaly that fits this description? If so, please show me pictures and I will see if it's the same thing I saw.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

They were perfectly symmetrical lines across the sky covering all the sky.

Any weather anomaly that fits this description? I

*sigh*
Here we go.
*gets the popcorn*

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
*sigh*
Here we go.
*gets the popcorn*

Excuse me, what?

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
i know exactly what you mean, i saw the same thing about 10 years ago. it's not an uncommon cloud formation...i can't remember the name specifically but it's a mid-high altitude cloud that forms only in certain moisture and atmospheric temperature conditions

nothin to get worked up over, at least

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

i know exactly what you mean, i saw the same thing about 10 years ago. it's not an uncommon cloud formation...i can't remember the name specifically but it's a mid-high altitude cloud that forms only in certain moisture and atmospheric temperature conditions

nothin to get worked up over, at least

I would still like to see some pictures of exact same cloud formations I have seen.

Because to be honest, it didn't look like it belonged.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
haha i was just like 12 or 13 when i saw them at a pop warner football practice...i thought for sure there was gonna be a tornado or a rapture or something

top topics

<<   2 >>

join