It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draft Posts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
There's something wrong with my draft posts. I've got two now that I can't see. Draft Posts are kept in the member center. The first one I saved I thought just didn't work. I just saved a second one and I see there are two lines, each with a red delete to the left, but the rest of the line, presumably a title and the forum, are invisible. I changed from dark to light to see if that made a difference, but to no avail. I moused over the areas in case I just couldn't see the text, but it was really there, some black text on black background issue, but a mouseover does not betray that anything is there. I just have two blank lines.

Can anyone help me out here?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yeah, some of us had the same problem, including myself.

Thread..

I think it's some kind of glitch, because sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

It's a pretty new feature, so they might still be tweaking it.

[edit on 8/6/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
theres always notepad, or whatever text editor you have availabe. just save it as text.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
theres always notepad, or whatever text editor you have availabe. just save it as text.

Of course. I've done that many times in Word offline. But this is a feature I thought would be handy on the boards. You get interrupted in mid-post, draft save it and get back to it. I know any number of ways to get the same job done; it's just that I've got two drafts saved now that appear to be in limbo. I can't even rescue them to copy/paste them somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler I know any number of ways to get the same job done; it's just that I've got two drafts saved now that appear to be in limbo. I can't even rescue them to copy/paste them somewhere else.

ah, okay. I must have misunderstood. I've never even tried using the "Save Reply as a Draft" function here, but I do understand how frustrating it must be to have put together a post, and have it disappear.

join