It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To much space shuttle coverage today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ive been home all day and just realized Ive never heard all the news channels talk about the upcoming launch of a shuttle mission as much as they are today.
I think this is way more than the usual "the shuttle went up today" coverage we normally see.

Why is todays launch in about an hour so important that all the news channels are covering it? Do we have any ATS agents in the area with video cameras?

I have a really bad feeling about this excessive coverage, smells like a false flag on the make.
I really do hope im being paranoid.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Maybe, If you have HDNet they are showing it too in HD. somebody signed I love you to the camera not sure who it was. I thought it was a live feed apparently it's not. A astronaut was just suiting up and messing with something on his head and it skipped a few minutes forward.
[edit on 8-6-2007 by sandman441]

[edit on 8-6-2007 by sandman441]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Just something else to talk about while getting Paris Hilton has to go back to jail updates. Instead of dealing with real news like G8 Summit summeries, Israel and Syria, Iran and Taliban, local crime and fires and accidents.

With all the fluff pieces that the news did for years it is no wonder that so many wild speculations and errors without clear retractions were put forth by the media on 9/11. They were too out of practice to deal with a real news story as it was happening. But with 24/7 news coverage to fill, got to do something on a "slow news day."

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
wow i haven't heard anything about a space shuttle launch..

paris hilton news has been flooding the airwaves all day, thats all ive heard about since 5:30AM.. paris hilton.. non stop..

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This is the first mission in a LONG time. It's a fairly important one as well. I'm GLAD to see so much coverage. Usually you're lucky if you even see it launching on the news.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
too bad paris was not on the shuttle....then we would get some airtime

she could work off her wages in space as a guina pig on weightless ness and airheads.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
well its off and again we get to watch the anticipation of more video evidence of the watchers
too bad we did not get to send paris on board for those airhead weighless test/

new topics

top topics

join