It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Did the Designer Design?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heronumber0

Matter was created. The Law of Thermodynamics says that matter cannot be created or destroyed, so the Designer must be 'other than' matter or energy.

Einstein says it can. E=mc^2

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heronumber0
Boy, am I glad that there are rational Believers like yourself who also understand the Science... However, I may disagree about the Prime Mover theory with you , but that is a minor concern for me. What is more important is that in this Topic, believers and those who have faith in Science seem to miss the point each other as I have stated many times. They expect a scientific proof of God without reading the scriptures- which are a proof of the existence of God. They see mechanism without a cause. In short, they hear the symphony without listening and spend their time analysing the sequence of notes.
?

How can we trust the scriptures? Is there proof they are right without religion?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Debater

Einstein says it can. E=mc^2

This equation doesn't say matter can be created or destroyed, it simply describes the relationship that exists between matter and energy. It claims that matter and energy can be interconverted, not that they can be created or destroyed.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join