It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Simon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I never see him post, or online...

Where is he?

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 12:01 PM
link   
You know what i'm gonna do? I'm gonna write him a personal message telling all about our (over)active moderators, and administrators.... administrator

Gestapo laws regarding avatars will no go un mentioned.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I've never known any of the mods to act with any malice towards anybody. There must have been a good reason for your avatar beef.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 12:06 PM
link   
he is around here somewhere, or at least he should be. if he is not he should be back within a month or two.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
I've never known any of the mods to act with any malice towards anybody. There must have been a good reason for your avatar beef.

Then how do you explain this!?

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

and this!

Note, he deleted mine and Lupe's comments and then locked the post. How nice

And that's not the first time zion he locked someones post. A while ago he locked my amsterdam post "just because". Yeah because of his fluky childish will. An issue with abuse of moderator power arrised a long while ago. ANd we saw some nice changes.
It's time to rase it up again.

[Edited on 28-11-2002 by Tyler]

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I saw a post of his about 2 weeks ago.
Maybe he has an alias and uses that most of the time.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler

Originally posted by mad scientist

Then how do you explain this!?

and this!

Note, he deleted mine and Lupe's comments and then locked the post. How nice

And that's not the first time zion he locked someones post. A while ago he locked my amsterdam post "just because". Yeah because of his fluky childish will. An issue with abuse of moderator power arrised a long while ago. ANd we saw some nice changes.
It's time to rise it up again.

Well I'm just going to come out and say it

I thought it was obvious, why he locked that post, it's a shame he can't delete them. The fact that you demanded it be unlocked shows a lack of understanding and respect for this site.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Don't worry Tyler, when you'll come in Netherlands, we'll meet somewhere and will speak about your future revenge.

Hey, after all, Zion is Dutch !

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 01:26 PM
link   
we're just trying to make this a better place Tyler - you should do the same.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Simon comes once or twice every week it seems....

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 05:20 PM
link   
William has been appointed administrator, so there is no need for simon to be here all the time.

I am sure that the board is in good hands in simons absence.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 07:53 PM
link   
you all missed the obvious CIA NSA abduction conspiracy well prolly not be you nvr know

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Umm......... yeah........right.......

As far as Simon..... he just posted the other day in the ATS.com special edtion section, 11/21/02 or the other way 21/11/02. He's talking about eventually putting the ATS CD in a DVD format. Just so ya know.......... he was/ is around.

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I try to visit the board at least every 3 or 4 days but my access is very limited nowadays due to my time constraints.

The board is in very good hands though thanks to the team of moderators and administrators who can handle any aspect of the message board and answer most questions relating to the website as well.

You will find me on-line at most during the weekends.

top topics

join