It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET technology explained. serious thinkers please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I posted a topic in the secret society thread about something I am researching. In this thread I posted about a topic of the only symbol that is a word, a symbol, a number and a mathematical equation. This symbol I believe explains how time and space works and how the universe is structured.

Let me explain. Once you understand what this symbol is, you will see that it is in every known object in our universe. This symbol once created has no beginning and no end, it is infinite in it's design. This symbol is PI. I believe the Creator is a Mathematician. Einstein stated the universe have limitations far as light speed, but could he be wrong?

If we were to travel using conventional methods, then Einstein in fact would be correct. Matter can't accelerate faster than the speed of light. The faster we go, the slower time moves for us and the larger our mass becomes. But what if there was another way?

Let's talk about PI and the Holy Grail (Believe me they have something in common). I want for you to turn on your television or radio and tune into your favorite channel. You can see or hear all your favorite programs, but what about the hundreds of channels and radio frequencies that exist in the same space and time? You can't hear them because you are not tuned in to them. Once you tune in to these other channels, the program reveals itself and your old channel is no longer playing. Although you can no longer hear your favorite channel, it still exist.

The circle or sphere is the universal symbol describing how the universe is designed. It is infinite in all degrees and there is no beginning or end. Science has proven in theory that an Atom can exist in more than one place at a time, how does this particle do this? In essence the Atom time traveled back and now co-exist with it's counterpart. How is this possible and what does this have to do with UFO and Space Travel.

Imagine all the matter in our world is locked at a frequency (100.00), and there are millions of other worlds existing in our time and space but they are locked in at other frequencies (100.01-999.00, etc). In order for us to travel to these worlds we need to lock all of our matter to that frequency and all of a sudden, a new world slowly presents itself. We are no longer in our existence but exist in another world temporarily. When we come back to our world, we would basically be time traveling if we do not keep track of our world's atomic clock.

If we come back at let's say 100.06 and our universe atomic clock is at 100.08 and ticking, we are basically time traveling. We would have to come back on time to continue our existence in stabilized lock. The problem is energy, how much energy will be needed to lock matter in that frequency temporarily?

I believe this is how advance beings are traveling. They phase in and out of existence or worlds. On a smaller scale, if the nearest star is 4 light years away and the atoms are locked at 500.00, and our solar system is locked at 100.00, as soon as we are tuned into their frequency, the universe will correct the imbalance and place us where we belong. So in essence, nature dislikes imbalance and always tries to balance itself.

The Holy Grail? Well, what is a grail? Something that holds something else. Could this relic be a map of the worlds? If your were to travel using this type of method, you are going to need a map of safe zones right? The crafts that phase in and out are essentially time traveling devices.

If this could be remotely possible, the laws in our existence does not apply to them, if they shift matters frequencies just a hair, they are no longer subject to our physics, gravity, etc. Have you ever noticed that many crafts appear and disappear as if they phased out or in from somewhere. This form of travel is safe and at an Atoms second, they can be transported trillion of light years in no time.

Just a thought.

Peace

[edit on 8-6-2007 by blaqmyst]

MOD EDIT: ALL CAP TITLE!

[edit on 6/8/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaqmyst
The circle or sphere is the universal symbol describing how the universe is designed.

It is? At its simplest, the universe is a hypersphere, but more likely a dodecahedron or some other finite but multiply-edge-connected shape. Cosmologists are working on this. I'm not sure where pi comes into that.

Imagine all the matter in our world is locked at a frequency (100.00), and there are millions of other worlds existing in our time and space but they are locked in at other frequencies (100.01-999.00, etc). In order for us to travel to these worlds we need to lock all of our matter to that frequency

Well, I can imagine that our world is a chapter in a fictional book and other worlds are covered in other chapters. Doesn't make it a theory worth really considering unless science leads us in that direction. The frequency theory you bring up probably feel intuitively right to you, but if you studied physics this kind of armchair theorizing wouldn't make sense to you anymore. Frequency of *what*, anyway? Sound? Electromagnetic? Is this a spatial frequency or temporal? Does stuff exist as modulations of that base frequency, and if so, is it a phase-shift keying or some sort of code-based modulation?

See, you're leaving out all the meat and hoping for something general and fuzzy to be true (just change "frequencies" and you can travel), but you're really not saying much by saying that.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sounds so much like astral travel or astral projection.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The whole Blavatski/Theosophist trip used to focus on "frequencies" and "vibratory levels" because it came along at a time when radio was just becoming fashionable and so people tried to adapt their various wild notions of the structure of the Universe and the movement of the "soul" to radio concepts. It's kind of quaint, really.

Most people think the structure of the Universe is a little more complicated than that. Most are considering the Universe to be a multi-dimensional construct that consists of an interplay between actual and virtual expressions of matter/energy. Superstrings, which are not exactly circular in the common Euclidean sense, have been theorized to have a kind of "vibration," although the nature and function of this vibration is a little unclear, and string theory is not as popular as it was a few years ago.

Personally, I don't know what to think of the Universe. It is. I apparently exist in it. It could all be a complex illusion. When I die, probably painfully, I expect to know no more of it.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I would say frequency would be the wrong word to use. We know that atoms are bonded together by some chemical force but let's go beyond that. Could atoms have more than a positive and negative attraction, could atoms dance together due to forces unknown to our science community.

When i speak of frequencies, I am speaking about dimensional force that keeps all matter in sync with itself. How can we explain the existence of an atom being in more than one place at a time? I would believe this particle somehow tapped into another frequency and momentarily left this existence. It returned but is running a bit slower than it's counterpart.

This is what I was referring to as time travel. I am not a scientist so I can't use all the scientific jargon. This is sort of thinking way out of the box. It may be true that I am seeking the meat and potato, but in order for the meal to be cooked, the stove needs to be turned on.

The PI theory and the sphere is just a road map to understand how the universe is designed, if we zoom way out we would possibly view our universe as a giant sphere.

Space travel IMO, is not physically flying through space using conventional methods but somehow phasing in and out of time and space. When these crafts are seen, it could be possible what we are seeing is them phasing in slightly to our frequency which explains why they are not heard, travel at tremendous speeds, and if you recall the incident in LA, they are not harmed by our weapons.

If we disturb the craft by using radar waves or other forms of waves, it may cause these crafts to operate incorrectly causing them to crash.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The problem with alternate frequency is that said being still has the x number of lightyears to travel to its homeworld. Or you have to conceed that all life is on Earth. They look alien at all frequencies to each other to represent slight variation of evolution mutations. These frequencies would have to be quite different from one another or some would be able to view others as slightly out of tune. Like ghosting on a weak signal on your TV.

Now if frequency equals location then the other locations would be hard to observe ahead of time and aliens are just channel surfing to get here or making random dialed crank calls.

By testamony of illict drug users they ofter enter a "higher conscience". In other words the hallucinations experienced by '___' or peyote or magic mushrooms are physically changing your biochemical frequency to a different alignment. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on view, they are unable to fully resolve the frequency due to potentcy.

The thought of Greys being intergalatic stoners would explain their odd behaviors and facination with reproductive systems and anal probes.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
LOL great post! Actually to add to my theory. Let's say the aliens home planet was 100 light years away and matter there are vibrating on a higher plane. The matter in our solar system is vibrating a bit slower. Once we tune into this frequency and lock in, we now have to trust in the law of nature. Nature tries to balance the imbalance, so if you were to lock in to their plane, nature would flash you there very quickly.

Look at this force as a giant broom cleaning up the universe and keeping everything in order. If we are no longer in tune to our plane, nature will place us where we belong.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If I change my vibration, or frequency and end up in another dimension
of existance, wouldn't I still have to travel several light-years (at least)
in order to locate a civilization? If that be the case, I might as well stay
here in this dimension and explore my own universe. Also, what
happens if I shift to another dimension and end up inside of a planet or
even worse... a star! Either way would be instant death. Perhaps this
conversation is over my head...LOL.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

blaqmyst, you are so near the truth in your theory.
Everything in Nature, in the Universe is formed using the formula of the "Golden Triangle". Pi is an essential principle of the "Golden Triangle".
Architects and Builders know all about construction employing this formula, the Ancient Egyptians did too when they built the Pyramids(with outside help and knowledge).
The changing of the "frequencies" enables one to bend Time and Space.
The natural power of the Universe, Magnetic Fields, is the source for travelling throughout the Universe.
There, I have helped to guide you in the right direction. You will have to work out the rest for yourself.
Note to all the people who delight in ridiculing others and pouring cold water onto theories and ideas. Don't bother, don't waste your own time and trouble. You'll only be "pissing into the wind".

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by VISITING
Note to all the people who delight in ridiculing others and pouring cold water onto theories and ideas. Don't bother, don't waste your own time and trouble. You'll only be "pissing into the wind".

In my day, we had this little thing called "science," and in it a "theory" was a notion you had about the relationship between different factors, which was then tested through experimentation. It wasn't some half-baked notion about shapes being some mystical, magical key to the Universe. In my humble opinion, you guys need to take some classes at an actual school in mathematics, physics and geometry, so you might have a better understanding of what you're going on about. Of course, that takes real brain power, time and effort. Unlike just spouting off a lot of confused nonsense.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i also read somewhere that the sightings "we" have, were not of extra-terrestrial origin, but of interdimensional origin.
this is exactly what you are talking about. i cant remember where it was, but i think on ufocasebook.com.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Blaqmyst and others,

Several months back I attempted to explain what are probably the basics of energy evolution in the universe which have to be understood if there is ever to be an explanation about how space travel can be done using that energy. On my post I have a graphic showing the emergence of energy in an unusable form and the process of its maturation into the basic time-space configurations of energy polarities. I must have failed miserably because no one bothered to respond to the post.

For those interested, here is the link to the post on ATS on the evolution of energy.

Evolution of Energy

I only posted this part I (but promised a part II). If there is an interest in developing what I have had to say, I'd be happy to post Part II since it has long been written.

Blaqmyst, I think of particular interest to you is what I believe to be an energy available that can propel a craft faster than the speed of light, and we do not have to use a wormhole to get there faster. The basic understanding of why this is true is shown in the URL referenced above. That energy, if used for space craft, is also the basis for ZPE. ZPE is a theory while space craft is the application of that theory to propulsion using the ability to layer various circuits of this energy one upon the other.

Ron

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

blaqmyst, you are so near the truth in your theory.
Everything in Nature, in the Universe is formed using the formula of the "Golden Triangle". Pi is an essential principle of the "Golden Triangle".
Architects and Builders know all about construction employing this formula, the Ancient Egyptians did too when they built the Pyramids(with outside help and knowledge).
The natural power of the Universe, Magnetic Fields, is the source for travelling throughout the Universe.
There, I have helped to guide you in the right direction. You will have to work out the rest for yourself.

Thank you for contributing to my theory. I believe this theory is very close to the truth. I read a reply from a member saying "What happens if you were to phase into a planet or a star?" This is why it is important to have a road map. I believe this map could be the Holy Grail. Those that came before us kept accurate records of safe zones.

These safe zones prevents us from phasing into dangerous places. Even if the Grail consisted of several hundred frequencies leading to alternate worlds, it would be more than enough to get an understanding of the Architect and his creation. I believe other beings are on the quest to find the realm of the creator. Maybe the world where he exist can't be accessed using these principles.

What fuels my research is the many paranorma events which occur in this world. For example, can science explain EVP (Ghost voices), why an atom can exist in more than one place at a time, mass sightings of crafts that appears to defy our laws of physics?

If this theory can be researched more, the answers to the question will be answered.

EVP: Ghost world or alternate world. This world's atomic frequency is so close to ours we on certain occasions recieve messages and images from this world. That world is as active as ours, they just live by different physics. The key to accessing this world is vibrational change.

Atoms: An atom can be in more than one place at a time. Why? Like I stated in prior postings, the atom somehow changed its atomic frequency and left this plane for a short time and reappeared atomic seconds behind it's counterpart. Time continued to move (Lifecycle of the atom) forward and when the atom reappeared, it reappeared on the same frequency but somehow slowed time during this journey. So two atoms of the same exist in one time/space. The time traveling atom disappears from existence due to nature and the law to keep everything balanced. Eventually, the atom's clock caught up to itself and only one atom exist.

UFO: When we see these crafts, we are amazed at their technological advances. What if they operate off the same theory? When they phase in to our world, they are subject to our laws of physics, but what if they phase in at an offset of our world (Existing in our world but also existing in limbo) If our world is set at a locked frequency of 120.00, and they phase in at 120.001, they are in our world but not fully in our world. In this state they can defy physics because they are not locked in to our atomic frequency, therefore gravity waves and other matter pass through them until they fully phase in.

I am doing some research on the principle of the Golden Triangle to fully understand your posting. I'm staying firm to this theory, it is like air, you know it's there, but you can't see it. Thanks for your reply!

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

the Ancient Egyptians did too when they built the Pyramids(with outside help and knowledge).

Really ? Have any proof of this ?

Again, any proof, or just blowing smoke ?

Wow. And, you haven't got a patent on this ?

My opinion is, you Sir are a fibber.

There, I have helped to guide you in the right direction.

Sure have. Pay no attention to VISITING.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac
Blaqmyst and others,

Several months back I attempted to explain what are probably the basics of energy evolution in the universe which have to be understood if there is ever to be an explanation about how space travel can be done using that energy. On my post I have a graphic showing the emergence of energy in an unusable form and the process of its maturation into the basic time-space configurations of energy polarities. I must have failed miserably because no one bothered to respond to the post.

For those interested, here is the link to the post on ATS on the evolution of energy.

Evolution of Energy

I only posted this part I (but promised a part II). If there is an interest in developing what I have had to say, I'd be happy to post Part II since it has long been written.

Blaqmyst, I think of particular interest to you is what I believe to be an energy available that can propel a craft faster than the speed of light, and we do not have to use a wormhole to get there faster. The basic understanding of why this is true is shown in the URL referenced above. That energy, if used for space craft, is also the basis for ZPE. ZPE is a theory while space craft is the application of that theory to propulsion using the ability to layer various circuits of this energy one upon the other.

Ron

I am going to have a busy evening! Thanks for your input and I am excited to read your writings.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
i have just been looking at a video called evidence: The case for nasa Ufos.
i believe this may help explain how the aliens can suddenly appear from out of
thin air. And there will never be a patent on free energy because the powers of the world will never let that happen. there is no money in free power. just like natural cures for illness. We are being controlled by the secret societys of the world. the richest people.The "elite". But that is for another post so ill end this.

thank you

new topics

top topics

join