It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything astral projectors can do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Tell everything you know that astral projectors can do with their astral projection in this post. Specially the dark stuff. That's what this topic is going to be about. And do tell wether or not you're one.

I know everything they can do, but I want to see who else knows or who else knows more than I do.

[edit on 8-6-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
I know everything they can do, but I want to see who else knows or who else knows more than I do.
[edit on 8-6-2007 by Mabus]

Since you know everything there is obviously no point in any of us telling you our opinions on the subject. What's the point of that, oh wise sage?

Good luck here, chief.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well, there's so many people that say there's 6 dimensions, 7, 9, 13 etc in all. So in the end, who do you believe? Would i believe someone who astral projected and got this information? no, i don't think we find out until it's our time to go.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Yeah, some things that you see when you are in a trance and remote viewing can be from the outside world or from your thoughts. Just like in real life, you can still hallucinate, even when you are remote viewing.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
it would be logical to say that people who can astral project can go "anywhere", since the mind doesnt have limits like the body. I find it most interesting that some say they visit the akashic records, see the past, and travel to other places...

top topics

join