It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A video rant (warning, some language)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
My Friend Cary's Rant

this is a rant that i filmed for a class project towards the end of this last school year, enjoy.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have four words for you and your err friend.

Tripod (so as not to make the viewer puke
)

Que Cards (for a more natural flow of vocabulary and keeps the presenter looking somewher near the camera)

Pants (I like this word)

[edit on 9/6/07 by ChiKeyMonKey]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Madness?

Are you putting forward this vid for the purpose of 'making people think' as to wastefulness in our environment?

Was that 'your' voice behind the camera that said: "You've been going for 15 minutes now"..."I blame the whole thing on you...", at the 13:43 tract?

When Chris (with the 'ambigous' logo on his shirt) asked, "What else should I say?" - at 13:54 tract. Was it your voice and another girls. that chimed in and said: "God"? The fellow in the vid looked around and was wondering what to say about that topic. I heard your voice in the background saying: "I can do it". Chiris went on to say: "It's very good, very controversial". -at the 14:00-14:01 mark.

I saw the tape to its extremities.

What is going on here?

[edit on 9-6-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
My Friend Cary's Rant

this is a rant that i filmed for a class project towards the end of this last school year, enjoy.

Enjoy?

What is going on here?

Madness, I have to tell ya...I really respect your posts because you make people think!

However...

What are you portraying to us now?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster

My Friend Cary's Rant

Enjoy?

What is going on here?

Madness, I have to tell ya...I really respect your posts because you make people think!

However...

What are you portraying to us now?

Don't tell me.

You've resorted to a vid clip to exlemplify all knowledge that you hold esteem? Please don't tell me that...

This was an amateur vid that you gave us for heaven sakes.

Madness...tell me that this isn't the big gun cannon!

For the love of...

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I've just got into the hang of things about quoting "line for line".

If you want to debate what I said above, by all means...feel free.

I'd love to see what you want to debate: "word for word/line by line."

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster
I've just got into the hang of things about quoting "line for line".

If you want to debate what I said above, by all means...feel free.

I'd love to see what you want to debate: "word for word/line by line."

I would love for the fact of you responding to this.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
quoting madness:

"This has got to be a record"

Yeah, this has got to be a record for TheDuckster!

This many times to post, within Madness's thread without interruption!

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
At least I come out of the woodworks, every once in a while to adhere to the topic of discussion.

Madness?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
duckster, the whole point of putting this here was... because i didn't want it to just rot on google videos. i hold the person in front of the camera in esteem... but not necessarily the opinions.
let's just leave it at that, i'm being insanely cryptic by posting this. and yes, i'm the person that says "i can do that" behind the camera.

and i excuse the shoddy camera work.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

duckster, the whole point of putting this here was... because i didn't want it to just rot on google videos. i hold the person in front of the camera in esteem... but not necessarily the opinions.
let's just leave it at that, i'm being insanely cryptic by posting this. and yes, i'm the person that says "i can do that" behind the camera.

and i excuse the shoddy camera work.

Madness...You are another person that I think 'worthy' of presenting facts to the general mainstream.

I appreciated your cam-work, and wanted to know your thoughts behind the works that you presented to us!

I have to correct myself in past postings in saying that I was "Theist"..

I am a person who has faith, yet, I don't think I'm 'Theist'. I do have a 'faith' and yet ...what would you call ME?....Deist?..In any event I want to know the truth. Have pity or 'respect' for me, this 'faith' has sustained me thus far.

I speak to you as one indivdual unto another. My being that types to you...asks you as well,,, many questions.

I am here, I think NOW, I ask you within this typing:

What have you brought to light? What have you bestowed upon our existance a 'better knowledge' from your postings?

WHAT have you shown us my friend?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I don't get it. Is he trying to make a point or is he trying to be a stand-up comedian?

(He fails at both, miserably)

new topics

top topics

join