It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Would you be interested in a once-in-a-lifetime chance to discover Our Hollow Earth first hand? If so, we invite you to join us for an expedition to the North Pole with Steve Currey, one of the leading river explorers in the world!

Indigenous Eskimos believe that there is a hole in the Artic Ocean and observations by several Artic explorers, who claim to have seen mirages of exposed land near the North Pole, indicate that the most plausible location for an opening is located at 84.4 N Latitude, 141 E Longitude.

www.voyagehollowearth.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Very cool. But make sure you don't post directly from links. It's against the rules here.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'd love to go but I don't think I'd have the guts for something like that. There's no way I could go into that ocean by the location, I'd be far to afraid of what I found.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
You are really going? If so cool, cool.

My Desert born arse couldn't stand the artic climate, so Good luck, may you find something interesting.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
A wee bit expensive, no?

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
June 2005....

Feh, it' just became 04... was hoping to hear of this sooner.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yeah I'd rather buy an alex grey painting than fork over 20k to go up there...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
Very cool. But make sure you don't post directly from links. It's against the rules here.

we do have mods here for a reason you know.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Uhm... "Indigenous Eskimos" believe in this?

Take a look at the map. "Indigenous Eskimos" (I've been to those areas recently, as some here know) live on the land. They don't go paddling off 300 miles into the ocean (you can't do that.) They don't go wandering out on the ice for 300 miles or so because there's no food there.

I'm sure that if you go offer them a lot of money that some of them will be DELIGHTED to tell you that there's a land of mystic unicorns there, too.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I'm sure that if you go offer them a lot of money that some of them will be DELIGHTED to tell you that there's a land of mystic unicorns there, too.

Hehe, I'd wager you are correct...
having lived in Alaska...

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Days 9-11 Start the search for the North Polar Opening to the Inner Continent.
Days 12-14 Once found, travel up Hiddekel River to City of Jehu. *
Days 15-16 Take a monorail trip to City of Eden to visit Palace of the King of the Inner World.
Days 17-18 Return trip back to City of Jehu on the monorail. We will then continue our journey through the North Polar Opening, on board the Yamal, for the return trip home.

How do they know that there is a monorail, or the name of the cities for that matter?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Tell me they aren't serious.

This hollow earth theory is about as plausible as that one...what was it...oh, god, i can't remember...wait...wait, its coming back to me...oh, # I lost it...

...Oh yeah, the earth is flat! Thats what it was. The flat earth, you know, when europeans were afraid of sailing off the edge of the earth! Hollow Earth is just about as plausible as Flat Earth.

Perhaps they've read too much Jules Verne?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If the qoordinates are correct, which I doubt, and they do make it, its going to be a one way trip.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This is gonna be another Heaven's Gate fiasco.

new topics

top topics

join