It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will the neighbours think ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The self-policing of the human herd goes far deeper than people in uniform or administrators of government. It starts with conditioned parents who impose their conditioning on their children and pressure them to follow their religious, political, economic and cultural norms.

There is no more extreme example than those who insist their offspring succumb to arranged marriages because of the rules of their ludricous religion; or the children of Jehovah's Witnesses who have been denied
life-saving blood transfusions because their brain-dead parents insist on conducting every aspect of their lives according to the contradictory dictates of a book purveying stories of pure fantasy.

The creation of the mental and emotion sheep pen of norms, which imprisons 99% of humanity, goes on minute by minute in subtle and less subtle ways.

There are children of Christian, Jewish, Muslim or Hindu parents who don't accept the religion, but still follow it because they don't want to upset their family. Then there is the almost universal fear of what people think of us if we speak a different version of reality or live a different kind of life.

Note that the fear for those who wish to break out of the pen is not the fear of what the elite families, the Illuminati or 'Illuminated Ones' will think of them. Most have no idea that such a network exists. No, the fear is for what their mother or father will think, or their friends and workmates, - the very people who are conditioned by the system to stay in the pen. The sheep are keeping the other sheep in line and making life unpleasant for anyone who tries to escape.

It is so easy for a small group of interbreeding family bloodlines to control the lives - in other words the minds - of billions, once the key institutions of 'information' are in place, as they have been for thousands of years in their various forms. There are not enough of these manipulators and their stooges to control the population physically and so they have had to create a structure in which humans control themselves through mental and emotional imposition.

David Icke - Children of the Matrix

Having read many of Icke's books, I have to agree with him here. I have seen many people deny their own belief structure due to the fear of what others will think of them. I daresay that I was once one of those people, until, through Icke and others, I realised what was going on.

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by ThePook]

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Of course, the only thing Icke can do about it is going on radio shows telling you to buy his new book about the same damn thing

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I like Icke when he talks about the lizards otherwise I tread carefully amongst his pronouncements.

Two people could read that passage and get two different ideas from it. You and I assuming we are both reasonable people would see merit in it, annother person desiring to evade all societal responsibility whatsoever would use it to do whatever they like when they like without regard for others.

Attacking social convention can lead to advancement but destroying it can lead to our disaster I think.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

Two people could read that passage and get two different ideas from it. You and I assuming we are both reasonable people would see merit in it, annother person desiring to evade all societal responsibility whatsoever would use it to do whatever they like when they like without regard for others.

In his latest book, Tales from the Time Loop, he goes deeper into his beliefs. Basically what he is saying is that you should be able to do what you want providing you don't cause harm to anyone or curtail their own rights. He calls it the 'Law of respect'. Its a bit like the wiccan tenet "If it harms none, do what you will"

Seems fair enough to me, but I see your point about those using it to do whatever they like when they like without regard for others. The whole idea needs to encompassed - Do what you want, providing that you avoid harming anyone. Otherwise don't do it.

top topics

join