It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aquarius documents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Recording to mr.Bill Moore that he have in he s possesion of more Aquariuus doc.and that some of pages leaked out and detailed that NSA denied by them!
Also mr.Moore states that cattle mutilations where a hoax by Linda M.Howe to create a publicity by herself (hmm!).
Mr.Moore also have some involved in documents regarding Roswell incident acording to Stanton T.Friedman..
Project BETA (Paul Bennewitz),mr.Moore claimed that he was in Paul Bennewitz labs where he
(P.B.) show him a static disturbance on screen an face of alien image?
Bill Moore quote:i do have a experience when i was there in he s lab,it s have to do with feeling of heat,and i was looking at he s 3 different screens and he was claiming that he able to determine if there was a ufo howering over that area...and he was demostrate for me and he turn he s machinery on and there was 3 image on screen...

This is from radio show called "Radio Misterioso" by Greg Bishop 20 th feb 2005.
If you have a chance to listen this interview please do, it s have really juice "information" regarding this documents and people involved in it.

join