It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Green Glow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What is Project Greenglow?

BAE SYSTEMS (The company formed from the merger of British Aerospace and Marconi Electronic Systems) is currently running a speculative research programme in the realm of gravitational physics with the aim of initiating some new areas of research and priming technology development, with the hope that subsequent implementation, could lead to significant advances in the aerospace industry. For historical reasons we have called this programme project Greenglow.

Learn more : www.greenglow.co.uk...

[Edited on 28-11-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
[edit on 12-12-2006 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I just thought, I could have started a new thread and got some points, (and looked good too) ah well......i still haven't got my own thread
, but thats cool, i'm happy to be here at all

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
How the HELL did this thread get MINUS 8 (as in -8) posts..??? how is that possible......very strange

ah well....

Im gonna try and get this thread closed and maybe open it up somewhere else or just repost the thread whence (

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
???? happened there???
as i was saying ...WHENCE (

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
this is my last post here i promise, this is just to say I AIN'T WRITTING IT A THIRD TIME ....apparently when you do OPEN brackets then TEXT then CLOSE brackets.....it doesnt save anything after the open brackets ah well, thats my last post

BYE for real this time

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
hey there, I checked out the link. Very interesting. Thank you for posting it as at least I enjoyed it.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
COOL DUDE!!

well ive restarted the thread as new topic...considering this one is from 2002.

PROJECT GREEN GLOW

enjoy

new topics

top topics

join