It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mysteroius florida locations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I am going on a week long vacation to florida in about a week. i am hoping to get some info on some cool mysterious places, such as haunted areas, or anything to do with finding treasure, or a good place to investagate! Please let me know of any thing good! p.s. i am going to be located a little south of orlando, but i have a car to drive to places! Thanks!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Have a look at Coral Castle, A man called Ed is supposed to of built it on his own in some mysterious way???

If you do go please report back with anything interesting.

www.coralcastle.com...

Have fun!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I am only making this post for a test purpose, but to stay in line, I will reccomend some interesting places.

Rather than look for mystery (not much that I know of in Central Florida) check out some nice places. Cedar Key vilage in Levy county, Honeymoon Island or Caladesi Island in Pinellas county. Honeymmon island has a very nice osperey sancutary. They just all over the place, and you can see them in the trees feasting on anything from fish, to rodents and lizards. The beach is also wonderufl, with many tidal creatures like starfish and sea urchins available for interaction at low tide.

If you want some action, check out aligator alley in the glades. Go camping in the everglades and tell me that the alligator calls coming from every direction around you dont scare the # outta ya.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ok well, If you wanna look for spooky places, it is probably best to chekc out small villages. You can almost always find some kind of haunting or mystery in a small town. Therefore I reccomend a tiny place called Cedar Key village, which I mentioned previously. Its a couple of miles out into the Gulf of Mexico, situated on a series of little islands. there is plenty of fishing to kill time, but the isolated surroundings make it quite suspect to many secrets.

top topics

join