It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"C2C" Drone part 4, Big Basin

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefobut for those who think they could be domestic/military vehicles, would you be surprised to see alien writing on the bottom of that traffic surveillance drone?
I know I would.

Oh now THAT is a brilliant observation
If they were real and were ours they would be readable... so you have ruled out "ours". And if a University was getting a grant to make these you can bet their name would be on it...

So that leaves hoax or alien

Edit to ad..

Oops seems this has been covered at ATS... but then I haven't been following the drones...

I do wonder though why so many of the big names in UFO research are jumping on this so completely. Seems to me it could quickly backfire and hurt their reputation as investigators.

But making ATS the one stop info source before going on talk shows...

[edit on 10-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

So that leaves hoax or alien

Wait, not necessarily. Let's expand the box a little bit.

1: Hoax Drone
2: Alien Drone
3: Time Traveler Drone
4: Dimensional Drone

I added the last two because If say these were drones sent from the future into the past.... this writing might be genuine. Same goes for some sort of parallel dimension, say where the writing on the craft is common language in their earthly existence.

The only reason I really dig these pictures is because they certainly spark my imagination.... and I don't mind that.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Here is a HOAX IMAGE that I created to illustrate that location goes a long way to as to how believable this craft looks (or how any of these drones look). Wouldn't you wonder where all the eye witness reports were if the images were like this? But somehow, we are able to better "believe" nearly identical images because the craft is flying somewhere where there are less people. I still don't understand how these crafts are able to cross back and forth over Interstate-5 without anyone seeing anything. It is still my opinion that these are well made cgi hoaxes. Please feel free to try to compare this to the original "real" images... Obviously the Exif data will be screwed up...(I haven't even checked it...) This image has been created by compositing the big basin image with a image found on Google images into a "diorama".
Enjoy!

smaller version:
s189.photobucket.com...

larger version:
i189.photobucket.com...

Please feel free to "fix" this post... I am still getting my sea legs...
DocMoreau

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
This thing is sooo fake and I think we mostly know it here on this thread, there are some that think its real, some that are up in the air about it...

But I think of it this way: If an alien species is ADVANCED enough to visit us, study us etc, advanced species would tend to have 'simpler' looking technology, everything gets smaller as we know as we advance here on Earth, look at computers, remember the clunky things we used to own? Or cellphones haha, the early 90's BRICKS we called cellphones lol. This was only 10 or so years ago!

So as it would be with aliens, except on steroids, with any alien technology, it would be leaps and bounds ahead of us, and the things we consider difficult or impossible, is incorporated like a child would utilize his or her baby bottle.

The craft that they would use would be sleek (or perhaps no craft needed at all), possibly NO MOVING parts. No sound, lack of any noticeable method of propulsion etc. Not this clunky looking thing that seems to get more complex and clunky as time goes by.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This thread is beginning to scare me more than the drone. You people need to find a new picture to fawn over.

At first, I thought, "Self, you are looking at possibly an alien craft here. It is so real looking that it couldn't possibly be faked."

The I said the converse, "This couldn't possibly be real, its way too well crafted a photo."

Then because my mind was put in such a state of confusion, I started making up stories along my own person desires for UFO's in general: I made up stories in my head as to how it could possibly be real. In order to reconcile it with my feelings about UFOs, I started looking at this picture that has little backing it up as a path to complete what I thought could be true.

For those who don't believe, the opposite is true. Because something is presented to you that is so convincing or more accurately, so evocative that you can't ignore its impact, you begin to use what you think or feel about he subject rather than rely upon the facts.

The truth is, the facts here are not accessible either by hoax or by the photographer's inability to present them. Either way, insufficient data does not kill this story, it only complicates it.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megadeth
I believe someone should try contacting the guy who says he took these latest photos and see if he will join ATS and tell us about it.
Or maybe someone in his area can go with him on his hike to look for it again.
Anyone here from around there that can try contacting this guy?

I grew up in the area. I know it well and have been meaning to head up in nothing else for a nice drive. I would be willing to meet this guy up there prepared to document in the event of incident would be getting as many photos and videos from as many cameras and camcorders I can manage to get together. I am awaiting word since he was planning on heading back up this weekend.

I *might* send him a message. I'm having issues with the lack of "witnesses" and I've been looking through the recent publically available police reports at the known locations... found nothing!

It would get me out of the house and back up Highway 9 instead of just thinking and talking about going. Goos times and memories there.

[edit on 11-6-2007 by spectre76]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hey Newtron (and guests) - you mirrored my feelings. I'm thinking hoax, hoping genuine, tending CGI. So making up a story to go with the drone-photos is my way to cope until the truth reveals itself.

Anyway - if anyone's interested, the story I wove about these drones can be found on ATS here.

I hope you enjoy reading it only a fraction as much as I did in writing it...

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Am curious if there were any sounds detected

. . .

and any power lines nearby.

The narrative at the link indicates that the thing at least seemed to

'wink in' and 'wink out'

or pop into this visual reality and then pop out--disappear instantly

instead of zipping off super rapidly. But would appreciate that being confirmed.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I suppose . . . well . . . no, that's not true. I'm not that gullible about such things . . .

It has just seemed to me. . . having listened to thousands of narratives from counseling clients . . . that the narratives of folks taking the photos come across as quite authentic . . . quite matter-of-fact.

Particularly this one.

Certainly there's not a wealth of confirming independent parties . . . and any one or all the cases could turn out to be hoaxes.

But if I HAD to bet my life on one or the other option . . . I'd still go with authentic.

It seems to me that there may be some . . . incremental 'outing' of some sort of phenomena or technology for globalist coercive purposes here. We shall see.

If this rate of appearance keeps up, we should end up with a ton of pics within 6 months.

If it's an advertising thing, it should be well over before then.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau

"Drone spotted over the Luxor Pyramid at Las Vegas... "and I missed it!!!

How come C2C hasn't run this one yet?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Found something interesting here...

www.tfw2005.com...

We then see one of the probes begin to head for the planet the Maximals are on. At the Maximal base, Rhinox is detecting signals on the long range scanner from space but can’t figure it out because of all the Energon interference. The Maximals work to figure out what it is and find out that it is a temporal probe, and Rhinox attempts to make contact with the probe. The first attempt fails and the probe begins to move out of range, he mentions that probes lock on the trans-warp signature of the missing ship and they need to devise a way to replicate that for the probe to detect before it leaves the system.

Megatron finds out about the probe and decides to destroy it.

Since this object has been considered likely to be the "Temporal Probe" as part of viral marketing for the Transformers movie... these images are remarkably similar.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

That's a great catch, looks very similar.

Also found this site, which is apparently part of the Transformers viral marketing campaign [Passwords: takara83, thefirst7, NBETWO, fwiffo, byebyepowers, codeblack and deceptibot].

They are using a font similar to that on the "drones":

Gotta admit, some of the content is pretty damn cool. No sign of the "drones" though.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Found something interesting here...

WOW good find, if I could give out points I would! You'll just have to give them to yourself then!

It does involve some very similar designs to that of the drones we see, the arm shape, the chars/font even the general shape....

So what does this possibly point to, optimus prime and the transformers...A Transformers the Movie Viral ad?

The episode starts off out in space, presumably at Cybertron, a voice-over stating that they could not find the ship “Axalon” commanded by Optimus Primal anywhere in normal space. It is mentioned that their pursuit of the Predacons, who stole the golden disk, could have taken them into another time. We see a number of temporal probes launched, with the voice saying if Optimus and his crew are out there, that they will find them and bring them home.

[edit on 6/11/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Zorgon,
I posted the HOAX PHOTO (I repeat, hoax photo...) over the Luxor (my photoshop image...) to illustrate that we see this as 'real' possibly because of the surroundings it is in. It makes sense that no one has heard or seen these things in a 'public' place, meaning with others around (I know National Parks are public places....) Seeing the same exact Big Basin Drone over the luxor, with people snapping pictures of it, does it seem more or less real to you all? To me it seems much more out of place...

The Rajman and Chad photos are the most similar, but the craft would have had to have flown over I-5 in order to go from Tahoe to Capitola... seems weird that no one saw it...

Nice find SkepticOverlord... Those images illustrate exactly what I have been saying since I first emailed Springer about the Transformer Viral Game (Implosion, the Transformer Sector7 site has been mentioned in the other C2C drone threads, but nice find on the new passwords... nice find!) They have already taken liberties with the Transformers for the film, and there is plenty of backstory created for the film involving a backengineered ship that helps the autobots in battle near Jupiter. Has anyone been able to find images from the Prequel Comic books? If the ships looked like these drones, then the case would be solved...

If I knew more about how ATS works, I would creat two new topics... 1.) Collection of all the data/conclusions about these Drones... 2.) Deductions/Implications of the Transformer Viral Game, and how we might be getting played...

Take Care,
DocMoreau

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Seriously...

I don't wanna induce violence or property destruction, but why isn't anyone shooting one of those things down? The outcome wouldn't be too bad, if it's a government vehicle they would have some explaining to do, if it was ETs it would just shed some light on that area and if it's a privately owned toy it is bound to have a webpage about itself.

Shoot it down and collect it fast, then we can clear up some of all these questions. Isn't obtaining knowledge the main course of this site?
Right now we are only offering speculations to eachother... no answers.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
damn another one?! it looks pretty cool. but either way if its real or fake wtf is it?/ how can i make one? haha maybe it's remote controlled..

the transformer theory is dope though hahah

by the way um wow Jessica biel is bangin!

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Heres some more on the transformers series called beast wars...dont seem to have many images of these probes however other than what SO found...

wiki

sends out temporal probes to try and locate the Maximals' location and time and rescue them. The Maximals detect the probe, but it moves out of range before they can get a signal to it. They plan to duplicate their transwarp signature in order that the probe will home in on it on its way out of the solar system. The Maximals begin to build a signal array in Predacon territory while Tigatron acts as a lookout, encountering Waspinator and neutralizing him before he is ambushed by Tarantulas and an experimental weapon of his that forces its victim to remain in beast mode. Optimus Primal sends Cheetor to investigate, and Dinobot reveals that he is bitter because Cybertron is not his home. Meanwhile, Tarantulus uses his weapon on Tigatron and Cheetor, incapacitating both of them. Scorponok and Terrorsaur discover the Maximals's array and send a report to Megatron.

[edit on 6/12/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiplomatIt would have to be some sort of advanced technology.

you think?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Found this interesting *ahem* "Top Secret" PDF file....

www.sectorseven.org...
Click above to open the PDF file...

i141.photobucket.com...

and this document, www.sectorseven.org...

i141.photobucket.com...

And the Movie poster (probably posted already?):
Click to open the image fullsize...

i141.photobucket.com...

And S.O.'s image he found, LOOK FAMILIAR to our C2C DRONE(s)?

i141.photobucket.com...

Also found the following image which is available from www.sectorseven.org/remoteclient.html in a .zip format, the LOGO of the website...I ran it thru some imaging tweaks, came up with some interesting image artifacts...

i141.photobucket.com...
i141.photobucket.com...

Lets see what else...

Going to this address, www.sectorseven.org/classified/ gives a "forbidden 403"

Hmmm this is fun, kinda like the ATS game that we had awhile back

I'll see what else I can dig up!

[edit on 6/12/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This PDF, sound familiar of our Chad fellow? Nothing conclusive mind you, but interesting!

www.sectorseven.org...

This update includes audio fragments captured during surveillance of the entity known as“Agent X” (see attached). As before, these Internet broadcasts originate from unknown IPs and proliferate through a complex routing web involving educational, governmental, and corporate nodes, but they can also be found in a depository on iTunes.

We have determined beyond a shadow of a doubt that the newer “podcasts” (as the kids call them), starting with a file labeled “X8,” feature a different voice from previous audio. This new individual also claims to be Agent X. We suspect that this “new Agent X” is in fact Dr. Rebecca Howard. We expect confirmation on this from our voice analysis team within 24 hours.
We’re closing in on Howard, so I expect this nuisance to become a thing of the past in the very near future. We know she has a network of informants and allies -- we’ll neutralize them next.
Attachments (audio).

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join