It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"C2C" Drone part 4, Big Basin

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It's around that area in the episode... might want to wait until a couple more seconds as it zooms in on the mother ship so that you can get a good look at the antennae and the positioning of the limbs and discs.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
[sarcasm]
But OMG the color is all wrong, its #2f2d2b on the C2C drone, and yet its #101010 on the animation omg, clearly too differnt shades of gray! No match this is an authentic alien craft!
[/sarcasm]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I apologize in advance if this has been mentioned before - the drone threads have become so long and so numerous I can't read every one - but lately I've come across a number of articles referring to a program in which the U.S. Forest Service has been trying out UAV's(unmanned aerial vehicles) for use in spotting forest fires and such.

This is relevent because of the witness LMH found who told of seeing one along with a State Park employee, one who seemed to know a little something about these craft. Anyway here's the article www.spaceref.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
There's an image of the UAS and the team on Page 2 here

nirops.fs.fed.us...

They look like normal unmanned aircraft to me, but thank you for the link to this, it was good reading and I thought we might have something interesting since this involves NASA.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Viral campaigns are a gamble... they can either result in MASSIVE awareness, or fall flat on their face. However, they can be so cheap as compared to the possible MASSIVE home-run, it's worth the gamble. Look at the viral campaign that made the "Blair Witch" movie so popular before it even hit the theaters.

Yes, but one BIG difference. The Blair Witch Project NEEDED attention. Transformers don't. That's my whole point.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Pick by SkepticOverlord

Scene from a older Transformers 3D TV show, showing the launch of a "temporal probe":

haha, this image sure points that you would be correct. Sure looks close.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by Quazi176]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I looked those pics and what I saw is that were made in Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0. Just save a pic and take a look at the properties ,summary and advanced mode and see for yourself.
I'm not a skeptical person, still I need something palpable.

Cheers!
www.coasttocoastam.com...

[edit on 21-6-2007 by camieb]

[edit on 21-6-2007 by camieb]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I just had the strangest thought. What if this is mythbusters busting a myth about hoaxing ufo photographs? This would be right down their alley, they have professional model makers and they've worked in many of the biggest special fx movies. The 2 different designs of course are Adam and Jamie doing a face off seeing which ones looks more real or something. It would just seem so right if this was their work, aren't they located quite close to where these sightings occured?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
In the discovery forums there's a pretty long conversation about ufo's, I wouldn't be surprised if these things have Adam and Jamie written all over them, literally
Many of the aspects of these photographs would match up with something they'd try to bust, writing, multiple formats, multiple witnesses and clear photographs.

[Edit] Correction, there's quite a few topics that include ufo talk.
[Edit 2] Again, correction. There's tons of pages talking about ufo's, and they have been suggested as a myth to bust to them.
[edit on 22/6/2007 by PsykoOps]

[edit on 22/6/2007 by PsykoOps]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hey guys,
This is my first post to the forum. No doubt you guys probably already know about this, but here is an article from a guy who claims to have worked on researching the technology behind this craft in the '80s. He has scans of documents he took from the research center.

isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...

This article is on the front page of digg.com...

I found this thread by looking for more information on the original pictures.

Has anyone found out any more about this? Is there another, more updated thread?

This is incredibly amazing - hoax or not.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hmm.... turns out it may be Halo 3 marketing. Oh well, best thing I've read in a very long time.

I'll probably get flamed to hell for this

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Try this one and welcome to the show, take a seat, grab your popcorn and relax

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

How come there is no Video? If these guys have so much access how come they don't record this thing in action?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Run the sharp (second) image through your favourite photo editor (I used Photofiltre) and select the 'emboss' option, then zoom in to the area between the ground and the spike on the bottom of the 'craft'. There is clearly a suggestion in highlights of something very thin decending from the spile to the ground. I would suggest that the image is of a model in the close middle distance, standing on a stout wire.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join