It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"C2C" Drone part 4, Big Basin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It looks like the C2C drone is back and better than ever. I believe Biedny and Ritzman that it is not an ET vessel. What do you guys think? I think that whoever is "making" these is obviously going to make it more complex as time goes on.

Here is the link to UFO Casebook.com:
www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
lol, this one looks pretty fake too. This has got to be viral advertising for Transformers or something, I mean... look at that contraption. How would something like that fly around? It would have to be some sort of advanced technology. I also think these pictures are being created by the same person, probably just adding different things to their 3D computer models...

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
....and the C2C drone strikes again!

I'll have to admit the first set of "Chad" pictures made me think it was real. But as more and more of these keep popping up the more I am leaning towards fake.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I may be wrong about this, but it seems to me we are being "fed" at regular intervals. We get something new, then there's nothing for a week or two, then another 'sighting' takes place. This one is admittedly more elaborate than the previous ones, kind of like the others were 'destroyer' class and this one is a 'cruiser.' I notice on this one the shots are not in a position to show the writing. We've kind of stalled on the writing issue for the moment. I wonder if those surfaces will ever show up again? In any case, it will likely be a couple of weeks before another installment shows up. For those who are still thinking 'Transformer,' know when the release date is?

[edit on 6/7/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Transformers comes out on July 3rd, 2007...

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The guy who allegedly took these pics seems to be open to discussion and not hiding who he is. The story seems believable and the drone is freaking awesome looking.
A question I have is does the blurry photo prove anything one way or the other? Would faking this photo be harder than faking the others?
I have gone back and forth from both sides of the fence on this drone issue and these photos to me seem........ well I really don't know. Lets see what the photo experts have to say about this one.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megadeth
A question I have is does the blurry photo prove anything one way or the other? Would faking this photo be harder than faking the others?

Well, it certainly adds a 'believability' factor. The guy is excited. There's not much time. His adrenaline starts pumping. He tries to remember everything and stay calm to shoot a pic. We're talkng seconds here, and he blurs a shot--easy to understand. However, if one were wanting to fake it....sounds like a ploy, so eh? dunno

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Crazy, how far away is big basin to the other sightings?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
What is this thing doing, going around and collecting new pieces as it moves?

Big Basin is not too far from Santa Cruz, I've camped up at Big Basin before.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Jeff Ritzmann's comments form an email earlier today:

originally wortten by JRitzmann in an email:

I told ya. The last words I said to either Dave or you about these were that the next set of pics would be even more elaborate and "transformed". This is either viral for a movie or a video game or someone inspired by it.

I have to agree with the sentiment and he did in fact "predict" this last week or the week before.

The "Transformer" movie premiers on July 4th.

We've received emails from a visitor who has been watching this and has done some good research into the Transformer Movie viral meme connection, I wish (s)he would join and post it.

Springer...

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
What is this thing doing, going around and collecting new pieces as it moves?

Makes sense. If it's a magnet, it would be scarfing up any stray pieces of metal out there--old erector set pieces, knives, tacks, egg beaters, old artillery shells, paperclips. No wonder it's getting beefier! Geez, you'd have to be careful to stay out from underneath it, particularly if you had a big Mack Truck belt buckle. Why, you, too, could be part of that drone!

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by iCEdTenG
Crazy, how far away is big basin to the other sightings?

Big Basin is north of Santa Cruz, CA and South West of Cupertino.

maps.google.com...,+ca&ie=UTF8&ll=37.173449,-122.222214&spn=0.39557,0.917358&z=11&iwloc=addr&om=1

Ok, so I find it hard to believe, this person would be 1: Alone and 2: No one else in the area saw it or had a Camera and got some pictures of it.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
This has got to be viral advertising for Transformers or something,

The markings on these drones [such as those on the first] look similar to the markings on Megatron's face in this image.

Dunno, maybe anyway. I'd love to know what the hell is going on with these things.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
OK so that means all four sightings have been in Cali right?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
He claims that it came out of nowhere and only stuck around for a few seconds so if this is true I would imagine that nobody else did see it.
The viral marketing idea makes no since to me as an explanation because there is nothing about it that looks remotely associated with Transformers, and its only some pictures on the internet. It isn't like this thing is in TV commercials or making cameos in movie previews.
Something that it kinda reminds me of are crop circles. When crop circles first started appearing they were simple designs but got more complicated and complex over time. I believe someone should try contacting the guy who says he took these latest photos and see if he will join ATS and tell us about it.
Or maybe someone in his area can go with him on his hike to look for it again.
Anyone here from around there that can try contacting this guy?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
can anyone put this certain drone to scale with the trees and the background then compare it with the other CTC drone pics? just a suggestion, and idk bout these pics. Alot of stuff certainly surround the pics, both in ambigious-ness and suspicion.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'm actually getting tired of these.

If these are real, great. But the people that see them all seem to act the same. If these things were out there in the public, way more reports would surface... especially after the first story "chad" told.

If this is some sort of viral marketing, at least I get to say I called it from the near beginning.

Is it for transformers? Probably not.

Isn't there some kind of "invasion" movie coming out soon. I think I read about it in Rolling Stone this past issue....

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Yes, California

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Isn't there some kind of "invasion" movie coming out soon. I think I read about it in Rolling Stone this past issue....

The Invasion is a 2007 science fiction film based on a screenplay by Dave Kajganich, originally meant to be based on the original film Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Initially directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel with Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig portraying the lead roles, Warner Bros. Pictures sought a revision of The Invasion with rewrites by the Wachowski brothers and re-shoots by director James McTeigue. The film is slated for release on August 17, 2007 in the United States.

Premise

After the crash of a space shuttle, it is discovered that an alien epidemic is released from the wreckage, decimating the human race. The infection, which only is contagious if the victims are sleeping, causes the behavior of those infected to turn into something inhuman. A Washington D.C. psychiatrist (Nicole Kidman) finds out that extraterrestrials are behind the plot. She rushes to protect her son, who may serve as a key to prevent the aliens' takeover. A fellow doctor (Daniel Craig) helps the psychiatrist protect her son

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag

Yes, California

Hmm interesting why are they all in cali weird...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join